Introduction

sjc

Introduction

Post by sjc »

Hello All!

Just a quick topic to introduce myself! (I can't access the intro thread linked on news.ut-files.com for some reason.)

I've been playing UT since the demo for UT99, and used to run servers, make maps, and so on.

I'm very glad this site exists!

58_Yer_Ol

Re: Introduction

Post by 58_Yer_Ol »

I also played Unreal Tournament ,bought the full game version 400 and got destroied since I owned a amd k6 300 cpu and a Geforce 200 MX .Did not get enough fps and were forced to play at 320x240 software but 200mx did have the dark Open gl and made it possible to play at 640x480 later .I used to play on Dutchnet ,a cft servers , some swedish servers later ,In the early beginning there were a face only german server that always were full , used to play there - this was before Rosebaums face .Good times

medor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Post by medor »

sjc wrote:
Wed Nov 11, 2020 9:57 pm
Hello All!

Just a quick topic to introduce myself! (I can't access the intro thread linked on news.ut-files.com for some reason.)

I've been playing UT since the demo for UT99, and used to run servers, make maps, and so on.

I'm very glad this site exists!

you can read that http://news.ut-files.com/contact/
now you have done the deal for access i think

bartjaah

Post by bartjaah »

Welcome to the family! I'm new too. Happy to see that maps are still being hosted on a fast speed.