redirect server

If you've uploaded files to the FTP, then post in here so the staff will know what to do with them.
robbot

redirect server

Post by robbot »

Hey, I did not know where else to put this, sorry if it's in wrong section. I can't seem to access the redirect server via filezilla. I checked the password as of nov 20, and the info worked fine 3 days ago. But now I can't seem to acess it. Is it down? Or is there a new password?

medor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: redirect server

Post by medor »

same for me

anna2077

Post by anna2077 »

Ah!! I see I am not the only one. Seems like the password has not been updated to the redirect itself. Its wrong anyway.

Neon_Knight

Post by Neon_Knight »

Me too. I was going to upload other files which aren't in the listings, yet I can't enter.
Unreal Wiki
"Level Designers are 1 part architect, 1 part artist, 1 part game designer, and 1 part beta tester!" - Cliff Bleszinski
"Practice good sportsmanship. You were a n00b once, too." - UT3 Loading Screen

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Server will be back online soon guys. Had to make some changes to some of the scripts that automatically move the files. Something is broken with them and I haven't had a chance to fix them.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

robbot

Post by robbot »

Hey skillz just seein how everything was goin :). Was wondering if it would be accessible a little before Christmas? If not or you don't know don't worry about it. You provide a free service and I thank you a lot for that.

gerryw

Post by gerryw »

As per Robbot's post would be great to upload some maps in time for xmas, any update on the ftp situation?

Appreciate you do it off your own back so a Merry Xmas to you Skillz.