Call Of Duty World at War

{MK4}HELL§N|PE®

Post by {MK4}HELL§N|PE® »

Slayer_Patches wrote:i love me some nintendo.
Nintendo DS got that? :wiggle:
Hell is unleashed.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: hmm. .

Post by Skillz »

Slayer_Patches wrote:I've had my n64 for a long time. i think about 8 years. maybe 7. it still works. I like playing the classics. ( star fox 64, super smash bros., other.) My gamecube still works too and i've had it for plenty of years. ps2 and wii are my most recent. They work fine.
We aren't talking about dependability. Every 5 - 6 years a upgraded model comes out for a console. Every 6 months a upgraded video card comes out for a PC.

It takes about a year for developers to make full use of a console system, 2 years for developers to make use of a new feature in a video card.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Slayer_Patches

oh ok.

Post by Slayer_Patches »

I thought you were talking about how long a system last.
And yes, I got a nintendo ds.
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: oh ok.

Post by Skillz »

Slayer_Patches wrote:I thought you were talking about how long a system last.
And yes, I got a nintendo ds.
Technically speaking, that is the "life expectancy" of a console, if there are no more games being developed for it, it's considered "dead".

Slayer_Patches

idc,

Post by Slayer_Patches »

I love the classics.
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

As do I really, I always found the Super Mario series to be rather timeless, Same for the Zelda series.
[img]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6645/seralsigep4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/263/3/e/Derideal_Fanstamp_by_Flammenwolf.jpg[/img]
Alucard supports [url=http://www.derideal.com]derideal[/url]

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Don't get me wrong, if it wasn't for Katrina I'd still have all my old consoles and games that I'd still be playing.

Atari
NES
SNES
Genesis
N64
Dreamcast
Gamegear
Gameboy
PS2

Didn't have them all, but I had well over 500 games combined between all the systems, maybe more. I could play a different game a day and still not play all the games I had in one year.

gopostal
BANNED

Post by gopostal »

This is going to sound so geek but my wife and I had the best time ever with the N64 Zelda games. We'd spend hours beating the games, one would play while the other navigated/mapped. Beating Ocarina together was one of the highlights of my gaming memories, though we still downloaded the walkthrough later to get all the masks and side quests done. I'm not sure anyone could figure all that out without some help.

Slayer_Patches

yea

Post by Slayer_Patches »

I want to get a snes or nes. and some games for them, but its hard to find anything.
I have a sega genesis. n64. ps2. gamecube. I have plenty of games all together. I also got a wii.

{MK4}HELL§N|PE®

Post by {MK4}HELL§N|PE® »

Ps3,Xbox360,PS2 Wii n64 gameboy,gamecube. *breaths*,xbox ps1 gameboy computer DS PSP.
*breaths again* :naughty:
Hell is unleashed.