Call Of Duty World at War

{MK4}HELL§N|PE®

Post by {MK4}HELL§N|PE® »

Thats the one I kept ;)
Hell is unleashed.

Slayer_Patches

Post by Slayer_Patches »

lol.
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

{MK4}HELL§N|PE®

Heheehehehehehehehe :naughty:
Hell is unleashed.

TheDane

Post by TheDane »

FPS games sucks on a gamepad, I realy hate singstars, so I'll stick to my PC. And as a bonus the games are ½ the price. As an old fart i realy don't see what's big about these consoles? They cost the same as a pc, but they are more limited.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

TheDane wrote:FPS games sucks on a gamepad, I realy hate singstars, so I'll stick to my PC. And as a bonus the games are ½ the price. As an old fart i realy don't see what's big about these consoles? They cost the same as a pc, but they are more limited.
They just "work". Plug n play, buy a game it's going to work, guaranteed. No need to worry if your computer is compatible, no drivers to update, no need to worry about upgrading.

They do cost less than a PC. A console is like $400 - $500 when new, last a good 4 - 5 years, a lot longer than a PC. Top of the line video card will last you 3 years.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

TheDane

Post by TheDane »

well, prices jump arround. My pc is 4 years old i bought it for €1149, at at that time an xbox 360 was €1299. Then there is all the other things you can use the pc for besides gaming. My pc still runs every game that hits the street, and if not at highest resolution then still in superior quality compared to the xbox 360. And to be honest i haven't had any issues with any game yet, it may be because i don't pirate my software? warez intent to be fraudulent, so i've heard.

the console is just a fashion toy like a cell phone, all kids must have one, but do they actualy have the need for it?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

TheDane wrote:well, prices jump arround. My pc is 4 years old i bought it for €1149, at at that time an xbox 360 was €1299. Then there is all the other things you can use the pc for besides gaming. My pc still runs every game that hits the street, and if not at highest resolution then still in superior quality compared to the xbox 360. And to be honest i haven't had any issues with any game yet, it may be because i don't pirate my software? warez intent to be fraudulent, so i've heard.

the console is just a fashion toy like a cell phone, all kids must have one, but do they actualy have the need for it?
Not sure I see your logic there.

A console is a game. A PC is not. The Wii can be had for $250 here in the States, graphically not on par with a PC and things never will be. The PC will always be a head, a new CPU and Graphics card comes out almost every 6 months. Consoles are updated every ~6 years. The number of games on a console (new releases, per year) is far greater then that of a PC.

Back when the PS3 came out, I believe the 7950GTX was the top of the line Nvidia card, it costs $500 easily. PS3, $600.

Cellphone is not a toy any more than a car is. :hsdunno:
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Slayer_Patches

hmm. .

Post by Slayer_Patches »

I've had my n64 for a long time. i think about 8 years. maybe 7. it still works. I like playing the classics. ( star fox 64, super smash bros., other.) My gamecube still works too and i've had it for plenty of years. ps2 and wii are my most recent. They work fine.
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

{MK4}HELL§N|PE®

n64? I think i've had it at least 8 yrs I think :hsdunno:
Hell is unleashed.

Slayer_Patches

Post by Slayer_Patches »

i love me some nintendo.