Voice packs

MEAT

Voice packs

Post by MEAT »

I ran across a couple voicepack tutorials and thought I'd try my hand at making one.
Come to find out I wasn't smart or patient enough to pull it off...so I gave up and opt for an easier way.
I ended up soliciting help from gopostal in hopes of him helping me before Thanksgiving.
Obviously he felt sorry for me...because in 30 min he made what I was asking for.
Just wanted to give a shout out and a big thanks to gopostal for the help.... :)

gopostal
BANNED

Post by gopostal »

No problem, glad to help. I nicklamed on your server once and you were very kind to me, offering advice and pointers. I'm simply paying your help back :)

Voicepacks can be a little confusing so don't feel bad. Keeping everything straight is tough when you have many voice samples to include. Do a couple and it starts to make sense is about the only way.

MEAT

Post by MEAT »

And gopostal continues to help the needy....thanks again

gopostal
BANNED

Post by gopostal »

I love to help, especially when it's making new stuff. It's easy to help you, you do lots of work for your deemer community.

No kidding I was online for three hours yesterday with a senior coder helping me understand timers. Anything I do is paying it forward, as we all should do when we can. :bigthumb: