well, i'm single. . . . .

Slayer_Patches

well, i'm single. . . . .

Post by Slayer_Patches »

My girlfriend just broke up with me.
She did it because she felt bad for hurting me.
( I found out friday that she likes her ex. )
So, that really hurt me.
And now she just broke up with me. and i'm sad now. . . :wtc:
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Break ups are always hard, just move on though man. :hs:
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Slayer_Patches

thnks skillz,

Post by Slayer_Patches »

but, i really thought she liked me.
today, she was all over blane. (her ex)
there are most likely gonna date.
*sigh*
*cough* bitch . . . .
lol. :)
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

I'm telling you man, just don't let it get to you. There are MANY women in the world, MANY many many...just find some other slut to hook up with.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Slayer_Patches

well, now that u mention it. . . .

Post by Slayer_Patches »

there is this girl in my 2nd hour.
she is a major slut.
and she really wants me, so i might go with her.
hopefully it'll work out.

gopostal
BANNED

Post by gopostal »

This is going to sound a little strange, but bear with me. I'm 40, I've been around the block and done it all (some things twice just to be sure). I've had long-time girlfriends go sour, dated both the pastor's daughter and the "girl who scares you a little". I played the field hard when I was a young man, and I've got the scars to prove it. Let me tell you what I have learned:

Women are replaceable. There are 50,000 just like the one you had and the next two more you'll have in the future. Don't get bent over any one particular girl. Get another one and keep going.

Not to sound sexist, because I'll be the first to admit that this little nugget goes both ways. Women can (and do) do the same exact thing. (Well I guess you figured that part out already)

If you do anything, do this (here comes the strange part): Enjoy the strength of the feelings you are experiencing. Things seem so damn important and REAL when you are younger and as you age and become jaded that starts to fade. I dated a girl for three years in high school and when we broke up I was completely and totally devastated. In my adult life I don't think I experienced any emotion as strong or real as that with the exception of my military time and my children's birth.

In the end, things have a way of working out. I dated a lot of different people and I thought I was not gonna ever settle, then *BAM* I met THE girl. We went out on one date and she literally never left. We been married almost 13 years. I never saw it coming.

Slayer_Patches

wow.

Post by Slayer_Patches »

that's awesome.
I've learned not to get very depressed about a breakup.
i've been broken down a few times.
I spend about 3-7 days of sadness, then usually get back on my feet and start looking for something better.
but, i love my ex. ( not the one that just broke up with me. )
me and her have dating like 1864866 times.
but, i want a new relationship, but no matter wat i do.
i still am attracted so much by her.

tuffpoo

Post by tuffpoo »

OK I am keep it short and simple there's plenty of women out there for you also look at it as a learning experience and finally thank her because now u know she is not the right for you.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v738/tuffpoo/Tuffypooy.jpg[/img]