UT Coop servers

Did you know what these servers were.

Total votes: 0

A_Terran_Pirate

UT Coop servers

Post by A_Terran_Pirate »

There arent many UT coop Servers that Much, There were 5 Coop servers in the Coop tab.2 of Loathsomes MooCow/AK Coop Madness, 3s Crappyhunt Gaymappack, DarkC.'s Coop and Jesse's Coop(Which no one can get on).3s Server is closed Because he was MasterBanned for Disobeying Boss rules, I dunno what happend to Loathsomes or DarkC.'s, And Jesse's Servers which wont let you DL a file.
Pirate is my Dream,
Terran is my Team.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

The only server I knew about really was 3s server, I hear people talking about it from time to time. Loathsome sounds familiar as well. Though I have never played Coop before. I believe a lot of people on the beyond unreal forums play on 3s server.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Cardi

Post by Cardi »

Indeed we have a few regulars from BU forums playing on 3's monstershunt so You are correct there Skillz. And we also work closely with the Excalibur Holland community :)

UT coop has never been a very popular gametype during all these years and I guess the peak time was back when Operation Na Pali was released. Now there's maybe around 20 players total who play occasionally. Can't quite compete with monsterhunt's numbers there...

3's and Loathsomes servers seem to be the only ones with some kind of population on them. Occasionally You see some random servers up but that's it. And as for the thread starter claiming that 3's server is closed, it's not and it won't be. As long as there are players it will be up :)
( this guy is just bitter because he's been banned so many times that I lost count already )

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

I sensed some bad blood in there somewhere.

Oh and hey there Cardi. :cool:

Cardi

Post by Cardi »

Hello hello.

Figured I would re-register here now that the site is fully up and running again :)
Seems like You've managed to gather most of the old-timers back here ;)

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Cardi wrote:Hello hello.

Figured I would re-register here now that the site is fully up and running again :)
So far it seems that way. Really depresses me that I lost all the old site data due to my dang laptop's hard drive crashing. I hate thinking about it. :hs: All I had to do was burn all the stuff to a DVD, but my procrastinating self kept putting it off. :mad:

A_Terran_Pirate

Sorry?

Cardi wrote:Hello hello.

Sorry, 3 is mean and kickbans players for no Reason like he did to me 2 times for no reason.I dont play on his server, because my dad told me hes been kickbanning him and other players for no reason many times.You need to tell him to let people play, Instead of kickbanning people and being annoying.
Pirate is my Dream,
Terran is my Team.

A_Terran_Pirate

Cardi wrote:Indeed we have a few regulars from BU forums playing on 3's monstershunt so You are correct there Skillz. And we also work closely with the Excalibur Holland community :)

UT coop has never been a very popular gametype during all these years and I guess the peak time was back when Operation Na Pali was released. Now there's maybe around 20 players total who play occasionally. Can't quite compete with monsterhunt's numbers there...

3's and Loathsomes servers seem to be the only ones with some kind of population on them. Occasionally You see some random servers up but that's it. And as for the thread starter claiming that 3's server is closed, it's not and it won't be. As long as there are players it will be up :)
( this guy is just bitter because he's been banned so many times that I lost count already )
Well I dont see his server in the list and I never will be.
Pirate is my Dream,
Terran is my Team.

Cardi

Post by Cardi »

Good to hear that the IP-range ban is working ok then ;)

<GF>-REX!!

Post by <GF>-REX!! »

I don't play Coop much anymore, but I sure would start again if a server ran some Operation Na Pali! I miss those beautiful maps and that cheesy script.