Looking for Bunny Track maps.

TwilightAmbiance

Looking for Bunny Track maps.

Post by TwilightAmbiance »

I didn't actually know there were Bunny Track maps; I just thought they were an expression for hard jumps, haha. However, I'm having a hard time finding any place that has a large amount of maps or packs to choose from. Does anyone have any idea where I could find some? It seems very interesting.

- Dennis

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

http://www.unrealplayground.com/forums/ ... =cat&id=29

That should keep you occupied for a while. :lol:

I was debating putting BT on the JB/CTF server. Just wasn't sure, there are so many maps I wouldn't know which ones to put on.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

TwilightAmbiance

I don't know how many people are really into that sort of thing. I would think that most people would end up frustrated. :?

Also, thanks for the link, I really appreciate that. Nine pages of BT maps WILL keep me occupied! :lol:

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

BunnyTracks is pretty big, I'd almost say its as big as MH if not bigger.

My old server I used to run back in the day had BT on it, I used BT to help attract players to the server.

Since one person can play BT alone and not have to worry about anyone else in the server, it helped keep at least one person on the server at all times, once the server started averaging around 8 players regularly, I dropped it. :lol:

TwilightAmbiance

You should put some BT on your second server for kicks. 8)

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Meh, I might. So many maps it would take forever to get them. I tried looking for a big mappack, but my searching failed me. :cry:

TwilightAmbiance

Original BT Mappack

Apparently these maps in the pack are what started it all. In addition, there's tons of individual maps on there. I've had no luck finding other packs, though...

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Yea I already found that one, I'd really like to get ahold of a huge map pack though. If you have a fast upload speed, and want to download a bunch of maps, put them all in a neat little map pack, zip 'em up and upload them I'll add them to the server.

Right now I am adding over 92 DM maps to the server (Giant Maps) it's ~508MB total size, and it's taking a while.