Second server?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

www.hncclan.com

They have the IPs on the main page of the site, three servers. Though I normally only play in server one, here soon the clan I just joined TDN will be getting our own server, so I'll be playing there a lot as well. :cool:
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Hellrazor

Post by Hellrazor »

I hop on the jb and ctf server most days for a few map runs. Just not seeing anyone on this server who says it would be cool to play, etc. I saw the suggested Monster hunt night, perhaps we need a night for some group jb and ctf!?! :naughty:

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Well we got another CTF server, 63.211.110.172 that's a dedicated LGI 155/55 CTF server. We do scrims every Friday night starting around 10PM CST. So you guys check it out, hop on the teamspeak server if the server is passworded to see if you can get rotated in.

The other server is also only setup for LGI 155/55 CTF, but it's got 1v1, 2v2, and 3v3 game modes setup to where it puts the server in Tournament mode and resets the maxplayers to 2,4 or 6 players.

Jailbreak is still on the server, just not selectable. So if we do have a "Jailbreak Night" it's still possible.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

nath2008uk

Post by nath2008uk »

What was the second server like when it was first up?
Wasn't it uber fast firing Sniper rifle? Run and gun style?