How to unlock the Boss (Xan) model

zacman

Post by zacman »

OR you can download Service Pack 4 and get Xam MK II which PWNS Boss skin...
armymen wrote:can some people make a warhammer 40k story using ut weapons cause i know im no good at making levels or nuttin like that

War_Master

Post by War_Master »

I just used that code in my ini because I needed it to pick it for the reason that I'm testing my models and comparing it with it. So, does that make me a cheater even though I've beaten the single player at least 20 times?... no joke.

Creavion

Post by Creavion »

zacman wrote:OR you can download Service Pack 4 and get Xam MK II which PWNS Boss skin...
You can download a Service pack for windows, but surely not for UT ... Bonuspack is how it is called.
War_Master wrote:So, does that make me a cheater even though I've beaten the single player at least 20 times?... no joke.
Dude, calm down. O_o You can offline cheat howmuch and whenever you want. On UT99.org we had!! a real freak who meant to excuse himself if he had a DAY not the chance to play UT. Unreal/UT Fanboy.. ok, but there is a limit to madness.

War_Master

Post by War_Master »

You really need a chill pill. I don't really know why you're acting so hostile over a simple joke and don't wanna hear more because that's not what this site is about.

Creavion

Post by Creavion »

Because it's not all that absurd... I have seen enough of those people...

X920MikeyB

Post by X920MikeyB »

Skillz wrote:Open your User.ini file and put this bit of code at the very bottom.

[Botpack.Ladder]
HasBeatenGame=True

You can also just run through the Tournament and beat it to gain the model/skin.
Rofl Hax =] complete it, its easy :] nice 2 know tho :P

Added after 48 seconds:
zacman wrote:OR you can download Service Pack 4 and get Xam MK II which PWNS Boss skin...
Xan looks like a retarded special kid in a box. Lol dont really like the look of him, he looks like he's short of a few nuts =p
The one and only... X920MikeyB

spam500

Re: How to unlock the Boss (Xan) model

Post by spam500 »

Xan MKII pwns the normal Xan