Funny little story about me stealing LOL

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Funny little story about me stealing LOL

Post by Skillz »

Skyline wrote:I think it's inappropriate to post pictures of people online without them giving you permission to do so (unless you have). That's just my opinion though.
While I do agree, I got that picture off her facebook; which is viewable to anyone (Not just her friends).
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Hermskii

Post by Hermskii »

So what ever happened. My money is on me being right. Did you hook up with her or not?
Hermskii

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Hermskii wrote:So what ever happened. My money is on me being right. Did you hook up with her or not?
Actually I stopped talking to her.

Hermskii

Post by Hermskii »

OK. That was pretty cool of you. Was it an act of cool or you actiually don'r care to speak to her anymore?
Hermskii

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Hermskii wrote:OK. That was pretty cool of you. Was it an act of cool or you actiually don'r care to speak to her anymore?
Well not real sure. We talked (texted) back and forth often, met up once after we got off work for some drinks but I never did anything. Then I did this to my phone...

Sadly that's the only place where her number is stored and I haven't heard from her since I got a new phone (I got the new phone like 4 days after I broke the Galaxy S) For some reason the Galaxy wasn't very good at syncing with my Google Contacts; then again I wasn't exactly sober when I got her number so I might have opted to "save to phone" instead of "save to Google" when it asked me. :hs:

Met up with some of my friends at her work place a couple weeks later but she wasn't at work and I didn't mention anything to who was working. :hsdunno:

Hermskii

Post by Hermskii »

You got a picture of the phone. Did you get a picture of the stampede? She must not have been that important after all anyways. NEXT!
Hermskii