MH-(ZM)Wasteland

Fuzz_Ball

Re: MH-(ZM)Wasteland

Post by Fuzz_Ball »

Nelsona wrote:I already told, there is already a version without any crap call to AussieAussie.
Thanks, Nels.
I was hoping Zac would make an official release.
Do you have it available for DL or can I just play it on your site and grab it from cache?
BTW, which server is yours? :naughty:

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

More options ?
Downloads section including some maps and so called maps - is there

A nice play in server will be usefull to see all files involved (Except AussieAussie)

Tricks or not ?
Go into the game, pick FindInternetGames - A window is opened, after a small time will see a list with servers. Ouch, I cannot see all names. Put cursor onto the edge of that window, leftclick drag cursor to increase window size. Put cursor between TABS: Server and Ping, increase the size with server title by leftclick and drag to right. I think you can see now more according to titles.

I can put a link with unreal://......:7777 but I don't advert nothing HERE, I think is not a good ideea. Not the last thing, My IP is dynamic, for any history from other place I use only hostname as link, not IP.

Have fun ! Zacman is a good one anyway.

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball »

I really hope that English is not your primary language because I can make no sense of your remarks.
Was that an attempt at being facetious?

War_Master

Post by War_Master »

Fuzz_Ball wrote:I really hope that English is not your primary language because I can make no sense of your remarks.
Was that an attempt at being facetious?
:lol: :lol: :lol:

No Shizzle ma Nizzle!!!

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Indeed is not my primary language and also isn't my primary target. Satisfied ?
If not, is too bad. Good day, War_Master, are you alive ? Some maps ? Nothing ?

You want me to use Google Translations ? Too bad. My dead grandma I think has a better english.

Jealous because I coded my own mod ? Oops ! So what ?

I want to see your native language and skills in speaking Romanian or other language. He, he, nice attempt to cry for nothing.

Now I'm a little busy, cya !

War_Master

Post by War_Master »

why do you have to be offensive to everyone in these forums for no reason at all? I'm surprise that you aren't banned since your first posts offending people, and that's probably why you keep it up.
Jealous because I coded my own mod ? Oops ! So what ?
hummm, nobody mentioned anything about your stolen UTJMH mod or anything of the likes for you to bring it up. You remind me of little kids that bring up random stuff they do in order to attract attention from others. And yeah, it seems that you're following the same path and behavior as blackcheetah and kaal979 with the mod claiming that people will soon realize and probably will do something to put you down.

Just for the record and to keep this on topic, all that Fuzz was asking is for a download link of the fixed map that you said you told about and seem to know all about it. I don't see anything wrong with that for you to react like you did, though. You could've explained if you had the map or not in a simple small sentence then the whole load of non-sense that you wrote instead. Now, is it really that hard for you to understand what you read without a negative reaction or hate? If it is, please don't post again... we're not interested.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I Think You didn't see latest mod not only mutator. There are a lot of lines written by me any not anybody, too bad, I told you, this way which I followed is my own way. Now, to be banned ? For me is not a problem. I just tell the true, and you and others jump like burned. I wanted to be honest to inform people about what I'm working on, I want quality. I already posted a few months ago about a trouble- maker, here it is, I had right. Talking about my compilation, yes there are issues but I explained about them, I don't make noise about a thing made as being perfect. When in MonsterHunt You can change color from red to other without problems, do not tell me about a stolen work because I didn't see this anywhere, I also removed some accesed nones based on stakeout states, inform me where did you see this. And, banned or not, I intend to have a bit of quality. Tell me how many Mutators (not mods) don't have at least 2 lines from UTJ.

Maps Chapter

Too bad to have in server a bad thing which is only a trouble root. Dust cleaned, no advertising about nothing. I didn't claimed maps as being mine. I claimed as being ported or fixed. Now, what's the problem ? I'm not filling UT with idiotic things, I'm just removing unwanted bad stuff, keeping quality.
People spent hours and hours to make a map. Is too bad to waste time for a thing meant to be forgotten. I bring it back to life.

Nexgen 112D - was a crap advert not a server controller, I removed any personalized sign, is just a pure one 112E because I think nobody need an advert to other place in his/her yard.

Last thing.
Interesting in get banned, but I'm not sure If I'm really care about this. I wanted to share experience with people here but I didn't learned nothing here.
I'm really amused, a ban will crash my Work-Station ? I can work anyway. And if this monster hunt is based on a mountain of craps, and you consider as being anoying my observations and harmfull for others, I'm really surprised about what kind of welcome is this for new players, meeting idiotic things in a server. Keep it like this, and UT will end his life. Ready ? Yes, I think.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Enough of the personal attacks.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

zacman

Post by zacman »

Sorry I've been away for so long, Real life got a bit hectic.

Anyway, what happened was I went to fix the file dependencies (They were useless, tied to an obscure, completely random event that, for some reason, I thought was a good idea to add in at last minute) and I thought "I'll just fix one or 2 other things that I don't like..." (Which I have a bad habit of doing) Anyway, when I originally made this map, I was lazy with the BSP. as soon as I touched a brush, well, only way to describe the BSP was Shitstorm. I got frustrated and decided it was probably better to remake the entire map, then life got busy and I never finished.

Anyway, here's a quick patch that will remove any dependencies on SoldierSkinsZacman.utx and Aussieaussie.u, making the map a lot cleaner. Maybe eventually I'll finish the remake, which will fix a lot of things I don't like. In the meantime, I'd advise no-one to touch the map, since the BSP tree is so corrupted you can't even move brushes in the 2D view anymore.

Fixed Map: (Map only) http://www.mediafire.com/?rlzctxin2482tr6
armymen wrote:can some people make a warhammer 40k story using ut weapons cause i know im no good at making levels or nuttin like that