MH-(ZM)Wasteland

zacman

MH-(ZM)Wasteland

Post by zacman »

A Battlefield type map, was going to have some trench warfare but BSP gave me 12 hells about it = = No bot support, Are any admins able to test this online? So far has only undergone God Mode trigger testing (All works fine, gameplay may be unbalanced) Much obliged ^^

<<EDIT>>
(There, screenies :P)

Download
http://www.mediafire.com/file/uiy2jee5m ... teland.zip
Last edited by imb on Sun Nov 14, 2010 7:15 am, edited 2 times in total.
armymen wrote:can some people make a warhammer 40k story using ut weapons cause i know im no good at making levels or nuttin like that

Creavion

Re: MH-(ZM)Wasteland

Post by Creavion »

Can't find file for package 'Screenshots.NoDLWithoutThem'

zacman

Post by zacman »

Hmmm, odd... Ill try redoing the screenshot, etc. in it, see if that fixes it
armymen wrote:can some people make a warhammer 40k story using ut weapons cause i know im no good at making levels or nuttin like that

zacman

Post by zacman »

AHA! Problem Found! Blame Microsoft! A wierd windows 7 bug has been causing the UT process to run even after I close it (Only locatable in the Processes tab in task manager) I added the screenie AFTER testing (Took it while testing) looks like the save got kinda borked and resulted in this. Will update DL Link, should work now.

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

Creavion wrote:Can't find file for package 'Screenshots.NoDLWithoutThem'
Zacman, what Creavion meant was that he (like most people) won't download the map without you showing some screenshots from it :)

zacman

Post by zacman »

XD Well, by sheer chance, he actually found a bug without playing the map! XD XD Will add some screenies

dark-slayer-201

Post by dark-slayer-201 »

By the screenshots, the map looks good.
GJ.

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Man, I saw your map, as usual, you are very very good. Is one problem which I don't understand. That so called AussieAussie file is not so allowed to be downloaded when map is requesting it. As result, I guess admin need to add that 5 MB in serverpackages just for a single map ? Bad ideea. Anyway, I destroyed reference to file from map for avoid any troubles. If you don't mind I teached a class for Skaarj in how to get a lift for hunt a hunter. Is a bit dark in area but this is not a problem for me. I have by default searchlight for anybody. Except that crap aussieaussie.u (opps, not a crap, a garbage) the map is a very very good one, is a pleasure to fight with monsters there. With paths added the map is more than interesting to see their abilities to hunt you back (there are not a high number of paths, map is permitting to a monster to travel a bit).

I tried map in monsterskill 7 as usual, indeed is a beauty. Congratulations again !!!

If you have little mistakes like in this map which is an interesting one, with errors removed, I ask you to not delete your work because I like this style in mapping. Can you post some links with others like this ?

Fuzz_Ball

Post by Fuzz_Ball »

Nice looking map Zac, but this AussieAussie thing???
It worked fine on my local test environment but not online.
Every player (10 that day) got a "Could not find AussieAussie" error.
Do you mean I need to add "ServerPackages=" just for this file? For 1 map?
From what I've seen, it's a bunch of profanity laced taunts that I have no interest in.
I don't see a legitimate use for it.
I'm sorry, I won't be using your otherwise fine map on my server.
Is there a way to bypass this file?
Can you make another release of this map minus AussieAussie?

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

I already told, there is already a version without any crap call to AussieAussie.