Nali Weapons 3 - Preview (Video and Screenshots)

Feralidragon

Re: Nali Weapons 3 - Preview (Video and Screenshots)

Post by Feralidragon »

Well, some people wanted to see how it looks ingame with fx, so... although I won't show it "fully" with fx, here's *part* of the UltimaProtos firing sequence (by "part", I mean that sequence is still missing some ending fx, like lightnings coming out of it at a certain stage).
While "screens" aren't accurate to show, the weapon has some stuff rotating during the sequence at high speeds (like that rotor that becomes incandescent during the sequence).

Hook

Post by Hook »

I suspect that when NWIII is finalized, NWIII might just become a Standard UT99 Patch for all to apply.
Just an educated "guess" on my part.
:naughty: :2thumbs:
= Hook = Member# 5
SITE / FORUMS: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
UT99 PRO-Redeemer Server - CROSSBONES MISSILE MADNESS {CMM}
PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

I live for the day I find a ut99 forum this post is not on. Not that I have anything against the post, I just gotta figure there's one it isn't in.

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

There are some UT forums I am registered in, which I visit times to times, that I either never posted this or stopped updating it (for different reasons, some bad others not so much).

I update and post everywhere else to show activity and how this mod is coming along as it's taking way more time than I first antecipated, so unless one of the admins or the public in general doesn't want to, here I am showing some developing of my own as I don't see anyone else doing modding these days.

Funny thing is that at oldunreal is rare to receive any feedback at all about this mod, but one day I stopped updating and some users there started to ask about more updates, and now I am updating it again... funny.
As for UnrealPlayground, I just update there (a dead forum) because there's actually a user updating a topic elsewhere in a spanish site (a big one related to gaming), and he actually translates my posts and all lol

Hook

Post by Hook »

Yeah, this mod, NWIII, is BIG enough that it Should be posted and updated in a number of good UT places.
Thanks! :boink:
= Hook = Member# 5
SITE / FORUMS: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
UT99 PRO-Redeemer Server - CROSSBONES MISSILE MADNESS {CMM}
PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

evilgrins

Post by evilgrins »

Not getting a lot of responses on OldUnreal makes a kinda sense. After all, it's not like they could use it.

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

UPDATE

Well, guys, I wanted to show you the Ionizer at its fullest, however given the circumstances I can only show WIP stuff so far, and I decided to only show the whole thing at release. The Ionizer is half done and I should finish it very soon. For the ones who are wondering, this is also a "nuclear weapon", so you can imagine what this is going to do.

I think a question that keeps being asked over and over and over.... is the release date, right? Well, I wanted to release it this month (seriously), however I can't. Once again the lack of time leads me to delay the release and I don't have any Christmas vacations this year :\
BUT, here's the good news: once the Ionizer gets finished, the rest of the stuff is quite easy and fast to do by comparision, so I do not promise anything, but I will try to release it by: January or February.

Having that said, ModDB started the MOTY 2011 edition (Mod Of The Year), and I never asked this ever, but I would like to try it out this year just out of curiosity. Therefore, I would invite you guys to vote in NW3 there:
http://www.moddb.com/mods/nali-weapons-3
(voting does not require any registering, just scroll down and click the vote button)
and perhaps even vote in some great UT stuff there (like Food Fight, UT SDK, and a few others). However, if you would rather wait for the release first and perhaps vote next year or so if the mod is worth it, I totally understand, and I thank you anyway for the interest so far in this mod even after so much time after it has been announced.

And now, the Ionizer itself: