DeadCity5?

Luke Gentle

DeadCity5?

Post by Luke Gentle »

Is there gonna be one? :wiggle:

monstersbeware!

Post by monstersbeware! »

probably not :hsdunno: ive been studying the deadcity map as to how the night and day changes and will probably try to make a fifth but at same time maybe not 50/50
One down a million left....:monstersbeware!
[img]http://i39.tinypic.com/sy2qhh.jpg[/img]

Blacklightning

Post by Blacklightning »

hopefully not. The best one was the 4th but it had some kinda error.. didnt really know anything about it.
But all of them have been over played and is borin. Killin zombies was fun the first time not the ten thousanth :meh:

monstersbeware!

hmmm ye i gotta agree with lightning the zombie killin is kinda borin now but i have sum in my new map its fun to kil them with swords makes them more pathetic when they die. :lol: should i keep zombies in map or not?

X920MikeyB

Re: DeadCity5?

Post by X920MikeyB »

Luke Gentle wrote:Is there gonna be one? :wiggle:
Hopefully not, dont even know how they have the nerve to create more than 1.

No offense, but there's no fun in being mauled to death by 100 zombies that spasm around everywhere. Was on this map yesterday with 3 other people. All they did was play "Tea parties" on it -.- "Come to my house" "you weren't invited"... Asked if the level could be finished, and was told it was pretty much impossible.

Not sure about anyone else but I dont see the fun in this. Went around in the daylight, got weps, health and such. Went into the cave and died in a few moments. The zombies are pretty much impossible to dodge once u have more than 4-5 onto you.

This is definitely a hate map for me :S prefer ones where u KNOW what to do, where to go, there's an objective. Not just a random open city in which you get slaughtered in a few seconds of playing. No fun in it =\

Levels need to start off easy and get gradually harder with a V.Hard boss at the end. - Rarely any good maps ive seen so far on the official MH server. The ones that are good cant be voted for again until god knows how long. Been 2 days and I stil cant vote the LandsOfNapali map =\
The one and only... X920MikeyB

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

The map is beatable, but it is difficult. You just had to make your way through the caves until you reach the end. It's easier to kill the zombies, before they all gang up on you.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

X920MikeyB

Post by X920MikeyB »

Skillz wrote:The map is beatable, but it is difficult. You just had to make your way through the caves until you reach the end. It's easier to kill the zombies, before they all gang up on you.
Not my type of map :P prefer a single run through type game with checkpoints. Like Landsofnapali
The one and only... X920MikeyB

monstersbeware!

i usuaslly get all weps armor health then wait until dark that way they all are running outside maybe like 3 got trapped under so it's no problem for me i wait in unreachable spots close to the caves. look for the door under city hall it's the easiest way in. :lol:

waffles

What the...

Post by waffles »

monstersbeware! wrote:probably not :hsdunno: ive been studying the deadcity map as to how the night and day changes and will probably try to make a fifth but at same time maybe not 50/50

You have no rights to continue someone elses map (BLIZZ)
Image Image

(MB)!

Post by (MB)! »

sorry to say waffles but the first deadcity and 2nd were made by .:..:( aka dots) and its going to have a citation. map created by mb (originial made by .:..: and help of blizz)
[i][u]One down another thousand somethin left...:monstersbeware![/u][/i]