MH-Midevil

(MB)!

Re: MH-Midevil

Post by (MB)! »

if that happens ill try it out. only ive been able to take my whole ut game (plus the mods and maps) and store it on a 8gb flashdrive. so ill try that first thanks for the backup solution :lol:
[i][u]One down another thousand somethin left...:monstersbeware![/u][/i]

Alucard

Post by Alucard »

This map seems to use the "ChaosUT" mod right? While I myself have no problems with downloading large packages, ChaosUT weights about 120 megabytes in filesize, some server admins may not be too happy with that.

You might want to try Mylevelling as much of the package as possible So the map will only be using the swords, bow, and their ammo, problem is that I think chaos has a lot of references to other packages, not sure what can be done about that unless you are/know a coder though.

Regardless I wish you good luck.
[img]http://img353.imageshack.us/img353/6645/seralsigep4.jpg[/img]
[img]http://fc07.deviantart.com/fs36/f/2008/263/3/e/Derideal_Fanstamp_by_Flammenwolf.jpg[/img]
Alucard supports [url=http://www.derideal.com]derideal[/url]

waffles

Agreed

Post by waffles »

Red_Fist wrote:"mh-supernovabeta has you start without any weapons also. But how?"

I can look, if i have the map, I should.

"What i'm worried is it won't play as a MH game tho.. "
won't work
If true, you won't find server in MH tab.
Image Image

flipflap

Post by flipflap »

lol big create map !!!! me wait create cool map :) /D

(MB)!

Post by (MB)! »

i have a possible solution if i learn coding i can create a small weapon pack so it'll save space as well as complaints.

(MB)!

Post by (MB)! »

im using u4e weapons and adding a storyline as to how you end up in midevil times but this weekend im on a roll creating everything. :lol:

exor15

Post by exor15 »

This map is gonna be sweeet!!1!1 :bowdown:

(MB)!

Re:

Post by (MB)! »

Red_Fist wrote:I just tried but you better test if it to see works online, but this definitly works.

And only works if you enter the zone from a playerstart.

Just have a zone with a zoneinfo, and check the "noinventory" to "true" in the zone properties.

I just tested it, and it wont remove the weapons once you have some, but always starts me out taking away my weapons.First you see them then you don't, you may even set "destructive" to true, that is for gibbs, but it might help, but is for gibbs, bodies, but it might do somthing for old weapons.
Because I was thinking you could quikly toss weapons, then die, then pick up enforcers again but keep it.
I will test that out, brb......

Aha, it don't work for pawns, but I tossed my enforcer then I see the chainsaw, but you can't get the gun because it forces you center view, then you see both disapear.
The only problem is coop, not sure if others leave guns,cuz they do stay.mabye not

Then in your next room, give the sword or bow.It had a slight delay to make weapon disapear, so set the playerstatrs away from the door , just a bit.

I used MH for default gamettype in the build.
Yea i tested the zone out online no weapons to start =)

(MB)!

Post by (MB)! »

exor15 wrote:This map is gonna be sweeet!!1!1 :bowdown:
Thanks i hope others think the same im putting alot of effort into this to make it run smooth with no bsp errors or possible cheating :2thumbs: :lol:

(MB)!

Post by (MB)! »

:cry: :cry: ok my first idea for this was going to be 2 short so i am extending this. the deadline for this map is going to be halloween. if i don't finish it by then im gonna feel like a real douche. =[