I declair UTDemo v348 Officially dead 05-02-2011 - 23:35

File removal from redirects.
Problem or bug on the site.
Corrupted downloads.
-=V@STV$T=-

I declair UTDemo v348 Officially dead 05-02-2011 - 23:35

Post by -=V@STV$T=- »

Hi am sorry to bring the bad news but i have to officially declair UTDemo for dead at 23:35 05-02-2011 ,it is sad after 12 yrs but it is now over ,their are still some servers and their is an masterserver still up but the question is for how long, the lost of 333networks ,bees ,and several other active members are gone or inactive, i will try to keep some files in the air for it and u can email me if u are interrested foor all mods and mutators for demo, in about a few weeks. months my utdemo server will close and am affraid many will follow if am not mistaken, ill probertly move to UT3 or something or maby even to another game or maby none at all am not sure right now, my file ftp reposority or collection of utdemo files u can download on request and when email i will send u the link to it so u can download what u want from it, if downloads are slow than come back end of the week but just keep trying, i am seeding also stuff on torrent etc, my email is VASTVET@gmail.com , i host files for all UT from unreal v225 till UT3 ,full installers ,patches and needed files to play it online,

Login is simple u need a ftp client like filezilla and login with the ftp://url i will send u and set the port on 21,

username : anonymous
password : anonymous
port : 21

I tried to reanimate it but i failed,

Cya ;)

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I declair UTDemo v348 Officially dead 05-02-2011 - 23:35

Post by Skillz »

If the master server is still up and running and broadcasting servers, and their are still servers and players, how is it dead?
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

<GF>-REX!!

Post by <GF>-REX!! »

Yeah. If there are any players at all, then it is not dead. 8-)

Look at 4x4 Evo, theres usually only about 4 people on, but that doesn't mean its dead. :P

-=V@STV$T=-

Post by -=V@STV$T=- »

Hi, erm its good to hear that some people still see it different but i also think we have to face the facts and far as i can see it beside that the masterserver is online and stil one or two sometime 3 people playing basically meens it is dead, besides that it is dead in a way that their are no new mods made, not much new people come, the anticheat is outdated, people are just not interrested anymore beside maby some fanatic UT players but if a server is empty or just one player and the same mods again etc than they will leave sooner or later, the only reason i play on demo stil is that i hired a server for 6 months, when that time is past i will surely close it because i am paying for empty slots etc exactly i dont have to explain myself but this is the reason.
But if u know peopel that can make mutators, mods and make it alive again than be my guest and go ahead make it, or sponsor it whatever it takes but for now it is stil dead for me personally, and shortly said i cannot agree with u both on this and i really think Demo is dead :x

DLD-RABBIT

Post by DLD-RABBIT »

No it isn't :meh:
It's still active at times, not as busy as it use to be, but still going!
Just looked up the Demo servers on Gametracker and their rank is as follows: (Top 5)

179 (Demo) DLD UT99 348 Extreme Server
184 (Demo) ASGARD Real Weapons Server
238 (Demo) DLD UT99 348 Clan Server II
243 (Demo) Starz Caln Server
332 (Demo) Mod Planet Source Clan Server

Out of 952 UT99 Servers listed :blue:
If you think Demo is dead try playing on the servers listed here: http://333networks.com/utdemo

I'm part of the DLD Clan, we host two demo servers, and we have many players which still enjoy this wonderful game.

DLD-RABBIT
Last edited by DLD-RABBIT on Wed Nov 02, 2011 8:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

Hook

Post by Hook »

DLD-RABBIT wrote:No it isn't :meh:
It's still active at times, not as busy as it use to be, but still going!
Just looked up the Demo servers on Gametracker and their rank is as follows: (Top 5)

173 (Demo) ASGARD Real Weapons Server
203 (Demo) DLD Extreme Server
240 (Demo) DLD Clan Server II
243 (Demo) Starz Caln Server
332 (Demo) Mod Planet Source Clan Server

Out of 952 UT99 Servers listed :blue:
If you think Demo is dead try playing on the servers listed here: http://333networks.com/utdemo

I'm part of the DLD Clan, we host two demo servers, and we have many players which still enjoy this wonderful game.

DLD-RABBIT
Yes - DITTO!
And, http://333networks.com/ is Not dead either.
They Still master server for all UT games. (demo, full, etc.) :cool:
= Hook = Member# 5
SITE / FORUMS: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
UT99 PRO-Redeemer Server - CROSSBONES MISSILE MADNESS {CMM}
PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

Hermskii

Post by Hermskii »

Guess who is about to get involved with this? Yep! Little old me! Let's see what happens now!
Hermskii

Hook

Post by Hook »

Yeah, we have been involved with this for years!
Also, Long Live UT99!
= Hook = Member# 5
SITE / FORUMS: http://hooksutplace.freeforums.net
UT99 PRO-Redeemer Server - CROSSBONES MISSILE MADNESS {CMM}
PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777