pls help to upload rederic

File removal from redirects.
Problem or bug on the site.
Corrupted downloads.
provocation

pls help to upload rederic

Post by provocation »

Hi I have a lot of maps that are not found on this server! My server is rederict of here! But the download is very slow by some maps! what I have to upload the public ftp? uz files only? I can also upload or rare? column in which I must add that? in UnrealTournament_Fils? or UnrealTournament_Redirect? please help thank you

Bigmama

Re: pls help to upload rederic

Post by Bigmama »

provocation wrote:Hi I have a lot of maps that are not found on this server! My server is rederict of here! But the download is very slow by some maps! what I have to upload the public ftp? uz files only? I can also upload or rare? column in which I must add that? in UnrealTournament_Fils? or UnrealTournament_Redirect? please help thank you
More info here: if-you-have-new-files-t85.html

provocation

Post by provocation »

many many thanks Bigmama

my english is very bad! so I've found nothing!

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

If you are uploading files to the uz.ut-files.com redirection, then you need to play those files in the UnrealTournament_Redirect directory on the FTP. The files MUST be compressed by the Unreal Engine or they will be deleted automatically.

For help on compressing the files, check out this tutorial. how-to-compress-files-using-ucc-exe-t59.html
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.