Stats for Monster Hunt

This is for discussions of the new version of Monster Hunt in the works.
Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Stats for Monster Hunt

Post by Skillz »

If anyone is familiar with UTStats and have tried to use it with Monster Hunt, then you probably already know that it doesn't work. Only some logs get processed, and the ones that do put players in the negative scores.

This is because Monster Hunt isn't compatible with UTStats.

I am sure gopostal can tell a more in-depth reason on why this doesn't work, but he is currently working on a solution.

Either getting Monster Hunt to work with UTStats or UTStats to work with Monster Hunt. Possibly a complete rewritten version of UTStats specifically for Monster Hunt. :hsdunno:

Not sure, just making a post on some of the few things we are (ok, so mainly gopostal) working on.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

gopostal
BANNED

Post by gopostal »

Along those lines if anyone codes here, I'd love to bounce some ideas about how to make this work. I've tried several things and can't get a connection between the player and the monster to tally anything more than total frags. Ideally Skillz would like a total breakdown of monsters killed by type, but the way MH is coded all monsters are pretty much treated as hit point bags with no real differentiation.

Skillz I will start a thread over at the UTStats home about this and see if I can get them to bump me in the right direction, or at least tell me if it is feasible.

Slayer_Patches

Post by Slayer_Patches »

that's awesome. . .
I'm dangerous. I hurt people. but I don't mean to. I love her. But I don't. Does she love me?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Got a reply from Azazel at unrealadmins.org.

http://www.unrealadmin.org/forums/showt ... post143519
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.