Highest default recorded MH score..

General Monster Hunt talk
Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Highest default recorded MH score..

Post by Skillz »

All of this using regular monster hunt, no mutators that regen health/ammo or anything.

What was your highest record on the old stats for here, Hellrazor before gametracker's shit fucked up and I put MHp on the server? Pretty sure it was above 500k, but I'm not sure. :hsdunno:

gopostal, this is why stats is important.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Hellrazor

Post by Hellrazor »

Yeah, it was around where I am now.

And if that pic is a current is a recent pic of scores, i'd easily be over 700k for regular MH, but before things fucked up, I was a little bit over 500k.
[img]http://i417.photobucket.com/albums/pp257/teeg35/29pesqs.png[/img]

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Hellrazor wrote:Yeah, it was around where I am now.

And if that pic is a current is a recent pic of scores, i'd easily be over 700k for regular MH, but before things fucked up, I was a little bit over 500k.
The only thing is though, around that time I also put MHp on the server. So that rules out the score.

Maybe I should make PMH#1 two servers.

One w/ MHp
One w/ Regular MH

Instead of mixing up MHp on both servers. You'd have to start over on the scoring though. :hs:

Hellrazor

Post by Hellrazor »

Could you stick the current score list of server #1 into the MHp list, since most of it is MHp?? And just start a MH scoring list?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Hellrazor wrote:Could you stick the current score list of server #1 into the MHp list, since most of it is MHp?? And just start a MH scoring list?
Then make a #3 server that's MH only?

Hellrazor

Post by Hellrazor »

Sounds cool with me. Is your homepage restricted to displayings of just 2 servers, or can you put up more? Showing a 3rd server on homepage showing the map and list of scores? You could call each server a name, lol!! Server #3 is Leet, Server #1 is Noobish, Server #2 Noobier then #1

:lol: Just joking on the names, but fitting, lol

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Yea there is no limit on how many I can display on there, the only limit is with what I'm comfortable showing. I don't want it to look too cluttered/busy with too much information. People may not be able to find what they are wanting or know what they are looking at. New comers at least. Anyone who's been to the site since it first opened, would be able to see/understand things since it's been added on a growing basis. :hsdunno:

I'll see what I can do though. I am really at the limit of this dedicated server. Supposed to be getting an upgraded model, soon. It'll cost more $$$ and I'm going in on it with gopostal. Just things seem to be going slower than I had expected. :hs:

Hellrazor

Post by Hellrazor »

It's np!! I've been to a bunch of other server sites, and yours is actually quite easy to navigate compared to most. I like how all the main topics index is in the middle and easily can be found.

As for slowness, if I score anymore, people going to think I live here. :lol: Well, I've been asked a few times if I do. I've noticed server #2 getting more popular, I guess people like that UTJ server. I just find it too easy. Actually, I looked to much into it, I understand what you mean now. :lol:

TwilightAmbiance

Post by TwilightAmbiance »

I'm pretty sure I was around 430,000 as far as scoring went before the stats went berserk. Now I have to start from the ground up again, hahaha. Kinda sucks... :meh: