More Weapons

General Monster Hunt talk
WelshBoy74

Re: More Weapons

Post by WelshBoy74 »

Also, i am looking forward to seeing the Cybot Launcher. :)

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

WelshBoy74 wrote:Also, i am looking forward to seeing the Cybot Launcher. :)
I am finished with the new The Miner (6 very different types of mines this time, my personal favorite is the new Land Mine, which is the 4th strongest), doing now the IRPR new model during this week, and the Cybot Launcher will be done afterwards, which will be the most complex weapon I will ever make (not visually, but in functionalities and animations), which means a really big pain in the ass for me. However, I hope it worths the trouble (people will be able to build entire "armies" of cybots this time, with enough ammo and if they survive so far), I really mean it...

However those "armies" with fighting hability should be actually their 2nd best feature if everything goes alright (I plan a big surprise on this one, and no one will guess it lol :lol: ).

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

Awesome, i can't wait to use them. Your doin a brilliant job. Keep up the good work. I look forward to using them. :)

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

So will there be any new weapons in the pack, if so wot are they called?

waffles

Memory

Post by waffles »

A long time ago, I saw this MH server with Nali weapons 2, did you own it?
It was soooo awesome =D
Image Image

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

I love the Nali Weapons II, but the Nali Weapons III will be much more advanced than them, bring on the new Graviton. :D

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

Also, the Cybot Launcher and Missile Launcher will be worth seeing. :)

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

WelshBoy74 wrote:So will there be any new weapons in the pack, if so wot are they called?
In my preview topic the list is there (the "remakes" and the "new" ones).
However, most of the "new" ones won't be released in the first release, they will be released as a bonus pack instead, as I am short in time and if everyone wants them in December, the pack will only bring the remakes first (and perhaps just one or another weapon).

Between "new" weapons, there's going to be:
- A satellite and an ionizer (from which you can use an ion beam (level 4 of nuclear level of destruction classification, max is 5 [ultima protos], megaton is also level 4), this weapon existed in NW1.4, but has an easter egg in the editor, as it didn't work online back then, and was very buggy);
- Several variations of a "nuclear weapon": same explosions from level 1 to 5, but in several kinds of weapons: launchable, timed, remote control, etc, so new strategies can be brought when actually using them;
- Some utilities (they don't kill, but help on strategies and therefore to actual kill
- A melee weapon (as sugested by one user at my website)
- A "Spawner" (mostly for admins and easy item spawning around the map, I will try to get at least this "new" one done for the first release)

So regarding "new", there aren't that many actually.
waffles wrote:A long time ago, I saw this MH server with Nali weapons 2, did you own it?
It was soooo awesome =D
I don't own any server (I don't have enough $$ to open my own servers), so basically some admins liked the weapon pack, and so they made servers for them. Killerbee is one of those admins, and has basically the most popular NW2 MH server, and he will be the very first to host NW3 (basically his server will be the "official" NW3 server, which is already "prepared" for them :D ).

Kaal979
Steals others work

Post by Kaal979 »

Im especially interested in the minigun whit more load.
Shot sounds louder more damage per hit (nearly sniper) and harder to aim.
And a cool flame thrower which doesnt look like a volcano map ... .
Is a thief.

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

I can't wait for them all, the wait will be worth it without a doubt, keep up the good work. Graviton is the best Nali Weapon for me. :)