More Weapons

General Monster Hunt talk
HornD

More Weapons

Post by HornD »

Hi
I have the weapons chainsaw and enforcer on the start. How can i make more weapons on the start?

<GF>-REX!!

Post by <GF>-REX!! »

Aslong as you already have the weapon files, you can simply use StuffSwapper. You can use StuffSwapper to start yourself with whatever weapons you desire.

For weapon mods, check http://www.ut-files.com/

HornD

Post by HornD »

???
how does it work

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

HornD wrote:???
how does it work
Come on dude. RTFM (Read The Fucking Manual) and if you are still stuck, then ask more specific questions. Help us, help you.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

HornD

Post by HornD »

Yeah sry :ugh: . This answer was bad from me but i have read the readme. My englisch is not so good but my problem is:

I can't find the drop funktion.

I have asked the question in a other forum in my language.

Thanks for help

WelshBoy74

Re: More Weapons

Post by WelshBoy74 »

Looking forward to using the Nali Weapons 3, they look class. :)

Nelsona

Post by Nelsona »

Stuffswrapper is not an option. It will replace all weapons from maps with defined weapons, some good weapons from map will be lost. Already I gave up using it. Can be an option, but not for me. I wanted original in map and stuff added only to players. I remoded a mutator for receive random some weapons both sides humans and bots.

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

Nelsona wrote:Stuffswrapper is not an option. It will replace all weapons from maps with defined weapons, some good weapons from map will be lost. Already I gave up using it.
I don't want to sound like I am advertising anything, but I made basically a "stuff swapper" mutator from scratch for NW3, which doesn't have those problems (basically you can replace a class, with or without replacing subclasses, you decide). It also replaces the MH monsters weapons correctly (when they have one), so no more "weapon pick = weapons disappear from HUD/Canvas".

It was built mostly to be able to not only customize the NW3 replacements, but to add even other weapons from other packs instead of using their own mutator, since all the replacement mutators I have seen so far have a huge problem/bug, that comes from the engine itself, and which is basically fixed on this mutator of mine (generally they use the CheckReplacement "return False;" piece of code, which brings problems to some inventory, like the certain types of ammo/weapons [standard ones], monsters, and breaks the replacement apart, therefore I used another method which is actually stable, problems free and almost as fast as the native thing). You can even make a successfully "loaded" and have all the actual mutated weapons and not the standard ones, and most of all, you can actually replace 1 weapon by several ones (up to 64 atm, but I guess I will make the value higher, since there are some crazy players lol).

However, as the mutator wasn't fully tested and will certainlly benefit of more tweaks, addons and fixes, I might release a standalone version of the mutator itself after the pack release, if there isn't a stable version of "stuff swapper" already.

waffles

ahh

Post by waffles »

So this is the mutator for that =D
Image Image

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

The weapon i most want to see is the Graviton, that will be awesome. Looking forward to seeing the upgrade.