Nali Weapons II

General Monster Hunt talk
Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

zacman wrote:
patomax wrote:hi, i install this mod in my server and work great, good job.

i like to see a weapon that create a black hole and drag everything, like one i see time ago in the game blood 2 the choosen, it's just an idea :hsdunno:

p.s.: sorry for the bad english :ugh:
Uh, that's more or less the Graviton. Unless you mean one of Apocalyptic proportions, in which case you need Unreal 4Ever Tournament's QSG.
Apocalyptic proportions you say? Wait for the SP version of these. Nah, just kidding, it will be actually a vehicle doing that :naughty: :lol:

But talking about ready stuff, the most apocalyptic gravity vortex weapon is perhaps the Chaos UT Vortex (I don't know the exact name of the weapon, but it really owns). :)

Btw, patomax, if your server is registered on GameTracker, can you give me its IP? Just to add it to my nali website servers list :)

Bomfunk

Post by Bomfunk »

Maybe you can help me with that...
I have Nali Weapons II installed now and I am enjoying it. But playing with bots is sometimes booring, you know. So I tried to create a server as usual, previously gived the archive with NaliWeapons to my friends. But no one can see weapon in his hands, any effects, nothing, who connects to me. Also, this problem is not only with the NaliWeapons, but with any other weapon modifications for UT. Do you know, how to create a server with weapon modification properly?

Sorry, if my english is bad.

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

Easy :)
You have to open the UnrealTournament.ini file (located in System), and look for the ServerPackages lines (make a Find > ServerPackages in the notepad to be faster).
Once you find that, copy a "ServerPackages=" and paste it in a new line, and add the .u packages needed from the mod.
In this specific case, you should add just a line: ServerPackages=NaliWeaponsIIX

Once that done, everyone should be able to play in the server correctly ;)

Bomfunk

Post by Bomfunk »

I am working in Linux with console text editor and it's a little funny to hear so detailed instructions for finding something in a text file. :D
Anyway, big thanks, I'll try that out.

WelshBoy74

Re: Nali Weapons II

Post by WelshBoy74 »

The Nali Weapons are Awesome, love them. The Graviton is my favourite. :)

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

Thanks.

However, I consider this pack quite a piece of sh*t relative to what's coming next (I never really enjoyed my own pack that much to say the truth :meh: ).

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

Can't wait to try out the Nali Weapons 3. They look fantastic fair play.

waffles

Lol

Post by waffles »

Bomfunk wrote:Maybe you can help me with that...
I have Nali Weapons II installed now and I am enjoying it. But playing with bots is sometimes booring, you know. So I tried to create a server as usual, previously gived the archive with NaliWeapons to my friends. But no one can see weapon in his hands, any effects, nothing, who connects to me. Also, this problem is not only with the NaliWeapons, but with any other weapon modifications for UT. Do you know, how to create a server with weapon modification properly?

Sorry, if my english is bad.
I Had the same problem, until a player told me about serverpackages, something very obvious Lol. :lol:
Image Image

WelshBoy74

Post by WelshBoy74 »

I also like the MegaTon & Cybot Launcher as well, they r good weapons.

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

The new Cybot Launcher in NW3 will be a huge pain in the ass to do though (since it will much more detailed and realistic...).