Nali Weapons II

General Monster Hunt talk
zacman

Post by zacman »

I found a use for the Uber weapons... In my Single Player mod, Tactics UT for Operation: Na Pali, there is THE most INSANE room ever. Over 400 Pupae and Pack Hunters (Baby Skaarj from RTNP) in one room. You need to throw the translocator as FAR away from the building as you can, drop in the room, drop the Megaton in there, zap out, and RUN. 30 seconds later: No more skaarj Hatchery. No more spoilers, though :P
armymen wrote:can some people make a warhammer 40k story using ut weapons cause i know im no good at making levels or nuttin like that

zacman

Post by zacman »

gopostal wrote:Please no "super duper extreme mega weapons". All that does is start an arms race and make mappers give 2 million health to pupae.
They do anyway :eek3: I found a creature called "Pupae Elite" that survived the Redeemer :noes:
armymen wrote:can some people make a warhammer 40k story using ut weapons cause i know im no good at making levels or nuttin like that

sweet101

Post by sweet101 »

I would like to have nali weapons but i always thought they did not have weapons )

[size=9][color=#999999]Added after 38 seconds:[/color][/size]

There are also some other nali mods i found but never downloaded go check em out

damz

Post by damz »

nice

mobaber

Post by mobaber »

very dramatic

alanvcd

Post by alanvcd »

i already have this mod, but have errors, thanks :bowdown:

Feralidragon

Post by Feralidragon »

alanvcd wrote:i already have this mod, but have errors, thanks :bowdown:
Errors? What do you mean?

{MK4}HELL§N|PE®

Post by {MK4}HELL§N|PE® »

Nali weapons are great good job i try them i like it i espiacially like the Sniper rifle
Hell is unleashed.

patomax

Post by patomax »

hi, i install this mod in my server and work great, good job.

i like to see a weapon that create a black hole and drag everything, like one i see time ago in the game blood 2 the choosen, it's just an idea :hsdunno:

p.s.: sorry for the bad english :ugh:

zacman

Post by zacman »

patomax wrote:hi, i install this mod in my server and work great, good job.

i like to see a weapon that create a black hole and drag everything, like one i see time ago in the game blood 2 the choosen, it's just an idea :hsdunno:

p.s.: sorry for the bad english :ugh:
Uh, that's more or less the Graviton. Unless you mean one of Apocalyptic proportions, in which case you need Unreal 4Ever Tournament's QSG.