PlanetMonsterHunt.com IRC Channel

General Monster Hunt talk
Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

I updated this.

irc.quakenet.org is the current IRC server PMH is using.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Ok guys,

I've set up all three servers to report to the irc.quakenet.org #monsterhunt channel although I think it's a bit too much information scrolling at one time. Might have to make them delay some so it's not so busy all the time.

The channel is also registered with Q, so we have full control over the server now. Thanks to everyone who has/was/is idling on the channel.

If you need immediate assistance, come join us. Just click the "Chat" button at the top of the page for the quickest way to join unless you already have an irc client installed.

You can also talk/see what others are saying in the gaming servers.

Bomfunk

Post by Bomfunk »

Skillz wrote:Ok guys,

I've set up all three servers to report to the irc.quakenet.org #monsterhunt channel although I think it's a bit too much information scrolling at one time. Might have to make them delay some so it's not so busy all the time.

The channel is also registered with Q, so we have full control over the server now. Thanks to everyone who has/was/is idling on the channel.

If you need immediate assistance, come join us. Just click the "Chat" button at the top of the page for the quickest way to join unless you already have an irc client installed.

You can also talk/see what others are saying in the gaming servers.
So, I was at this channel (irc://irc.quakenet.org/#monsterhunt) today, and I didn't see anyone there. Also, channel seems unregistered at all.

pingi

Post by pingi »

Flatus wrote:I'm currently using the add-on for firefox called chatzilla & as in mirc, be on multiple servers at the same time. So far found it best to be in the channel #lobby, as the other one can get quite spammy from the UTserverbot. :ugh:

P.S.- I also got it whereas if someone writes my name out, I'd get alerted (& replied to when I'm nearby). :)
irc channel?

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: PlanetMonsterHunt.com IRC Channel

Post by Skillz »

bump