Bot support only map pack

General Monster Hunt talk
akstylish

Bot support only map pack

Post by akstylish »

I don't play mp much, so is there a map pack containing only maps with bot pathing?(besides the ones that come with MH mod) Thanks. :)

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

I'm not really sure of any maps that do have bot support. Hopefully someone will figure out which maps have bot paths and which ones do not.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

TwilightAmbiance

Post by TwilightAmbiance »

There are some maps out of the 400+ that do have bot support, but the rest of them do not, which is a shame. I'd have to go over the levels again to see which ones do have bot support.

Rob

Post by Rob »

Most of the maps there should have bot support:

BU FileWorks

TwilightAmbiance

Post by TwilightAmbiance »

I was meaning to tell you about MH-Templar, Skillz! That's a great map we need online. :D

Also, thanks for the link, Rob. I don't think I have some of those maps. :)

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Adding that map, and any others we don't have right now.

I am also adding all the missing packages I downloaded a week ago to fix those broken maps.

XYZ8000

Post by XYZ8000 »

TwilightAmbiance wrote:I was meaning to tell you about MH-Templar, Skillz! That's a great map we need online. :D
Glad that you like that map. You might also want to check out my other MH map, MH-Annihilation: http://xyz8000.altervista.org/Maps.html#MH-Annihilation

But I would be thankful if you would NOT add those maps to the big packs of maps that you put together, Skillz. Call me whiny bitch and all, but I don't enjoy when my maps are put in big packs without readme or anything, or even worse they get rezipped and uploaded somewhere with some wrong stuff in it (I found on dU my Annihilation zipped up without the necessary music files and with MonsterHunt.u in it, and my Glider zipped up before I even released it officially... :|).
I'm not asking you to worship me, I just ask to respect all the effort and hours of work that I've put in those maps.
[b]Maps | Mods | Tutorials
http://XYZ8000.Altervista.org[/b]

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

I can respect that. I also added that map to the server along with the other map.

Anytime I make large map packs, I always try to make it a point to track down the original author and/or get the original readme for the maps and include them with it. 8)