Welcome to PlanetMonsterHunt.com

General Monster Hunt talk
Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2625
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am
Contact:

Welcome to PlanetMonsterHunt.com

Post by Skillz »

The site is back in action guys, maps and other downloads are coming.
Last edited by Skillz on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2625
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by Skillz »

Due to my hard drive failing on me 4 months ago, I lost everything. All the PMH backups, maps, etc...

I have about ~400 maps right now that I am in the process of getting them uploaded to the site.

The database posts/forums are all gone. I am hoping TimmyPowerGamer can find an old copy he has, so we can get at least something back up. :cry:

Hopefully PMH will be around for a lot longer this time. 8)
Last edited by Skillz on Fri Apr 11, 2008 1:15 am, edited 1 time in total.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

User avatar
nath2008uk
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 am
Contact:

Post by nath2008uk »

Guess im the 2nd guy here :) I wasn't here on the old site, and sorry about your failure :(
Oh, does that post say 2000? Cant wait for the uploads, been looking for MH maps for a long time, seems this is the only site :)
400 maps, Cant wait, good luck

vioguez
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 2:13 pm

Post by vioguez »

WELL I GUESS IM #3, JUST FOUND THIS SITE, LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING MONSTER HUNT MAPS. :shock:

User avatar
nath2008uk
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 am
Contact:

Post by nath2008uk »

NICE CAPS! lol,
I wonder if hes looking for moderators... hmm *scratches head*

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2625
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by Skillz »

nath2008uk wrote:Guess im the 2nd guy here :) I wasn't here on the old site, and sorry about your failure :(
Oh, does that post say 2000? Cant wait for the uploads, been looking for MH maps for a long time, seems this is the only site :)
400 maps, Cant wait, good luck
Welcome to the site! The old site was pretty big too, lots of members and lots of downloads. 2000? 2000 what? :?

The maps are coming, slowly but surely. Takes a while to upload 1.5Gb worth of stuff. :lol:
vioguez wrote:WELL I GUESS IM #3, JUST FOUND THIS SITE, LOOKING FORWARD TO PLAYING MONSTER HUNT MAPS. :shock:
Welcome to the site mang!
8)
nath2008uk wrote:NICE CAPS! lol,
I wonder if hes looking for moderators... hmm *scratches head*
haha, yea I was thinking the same. I wont be looking for moderators anytime soon, not until I feel the site is more than I can handle on my own. When that time comes, I will be picking moderators who I feel can handle the job/tasks in a professional/mature manner. 8)
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

User avatar
nath2008uk
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 am
Contact:

Post by nath2008uk »

Guess I gotta type my posts better. Hope they get uploaded.
Ever thought of making a site with this forums, becuase a site goes better with downloads (easier to find em etc)
or make a download tab at the top :P

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin
Posts: 2625
Joined: Fri Aug 21, 2009 4:59 am
Contact:

Post by Skillz »

nath2008uk wrote:Guess I gotta type my posts better. Hope they get uploaded.
Ever thought of making a site with this forums, becuase a site goes better with downloads (easier to find em etc)
or make a download tab at the top :P
All that is planned. 8)
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

Broken_Wings
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Apr 16, 2008 12:09 pm
Contact:

Post by Broken_Wings »

And here is guy #5 xD
Arrogance: The Art of being proud of the own thumbness.

User avatar
nath2008uk
Posts: 131
Joined: Thu Apr 10, 2008 4:36 am
Contact:

Post by nath2008uk »

Hey Broken_Wings! Hope you like the site...

Post Reply