[SOLVED] Public FTP disabled temporarily.

Information regarding the status of the site.
Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Public FTP disabled temporarily.

Post by Skillz »

No. Sadly I haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I got an idea on how I am going to redo it, just gotta take the time to setup the accounts, redo all the permissions and write a new script to move the files; Although I should be able to edit most of the other scripts to handle the moving of the files.

And any free time I have coming up will most likely be devoted to fixing my phone. :wtc: I dropped it this past weekend, cracking the screen. Galaxy S Showcase, so I gotta order a new screen and do a transplant on it. Also gotta find someones broken phone they no longer want so I can pull the power button ribbon off it because I accidentally tore mine when I was removing the adhesive from it. :wtc: I wish I was made of money. :hs:
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

chronox

Post by chronox »

Sad =( , You are really having great troubles.

Legendary_Agent

Post by Legendary_Agent »

Skillz wrote:No. Sadly I haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I got an idea on how I am going to redo it, just gotta take the time to setup the accounts, redo all the permissions and write a new script to move the files; Although I should be able to edit most of the other scripts to handle the moving of the files.

And any free time I have coming up will most likely be devoted to fixing my phone. :wtc: I dropped it this past weekend, cracking the screen. Galaxy S Showcase, so I gotta order a new screen and do a transplant on it. Also gotta find someones broken phone they no longer want so I can pull the power button ribbon off it because I accidentally tore mine when I was removing the adhesive from it. :wtc: I wish I was made of money. :hs:
well if ure going to buy a screen by other means than official store, be very carefull so the screen itself is not just a cheap forgery, theres plenty of chinese bad quality crap out there including phone screens which look so horrible compared to an original screen.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

We don't have "official" stores here that sell that sort of thing.

Legendary_Agent

Skillz wrote:We don't have "official" stores here that sell that sort of thing.
yes i understand, just wanted to give u heads up, alot of them sell forgeries which are just rubbish so do ur best to compare it to what u know it should look like.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Legendary_Agent wrote:
yes i understand, just wanted to give u heads up, alot of them sell forgeries which are just rubbish so do ur best to compare it to what u know it should look like.
Thanks for the heads up. I plan to just buy a broken Galaxy S that has a good screen and do the transplant that way, most likely be a little cheaper and I'll know it's a genuine part.

Legendary_Agent

Skillz wrote:
Legendary_Agent wrote:
Thanks for the heads up. I plan to just buy a broken Galaxy S that has a good screen and do the transplant that way, most likely be a little cheaper and I'll know it's a genuine part.
np and yes thats a great plan ^^ anywas success with the phone and ur server.

Nighthawk

Post by Nighthawk »

Hello SkillZ, i hope you'll find the problem and fix it :)

I want to thank you alot of all your doing to the UT community for keeping it alive.

I also wanted to ask you, if the files that are currently on the ftp server can be please be added to the website, because i spend lots of time collecting and uploading it, Thank you.

2-movies-kiryat-mozkin-clan-movie-zip-x ... t1692.html

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Skillz »

Someone deleted them all, I don't see them anywhere.

jefe

Post by jefe »

Is the FTP back up? I see some newly uploaded files on the redirect today.