* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Thu Feb 27, 2020 1:14 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 9:17 am 

Hi i was looking for an good mod ,after i saw that the public siege mod for download was quid boring compaired to the lite rc2 version wich i would probertly not get i started looking for something special that worked on UT linux server, alot mods liek agentxv24 work buggy on linux bad coded so i looked and looked for something that was made for linux and i found Infiltration Gametype and mods on http://infiltration.sentrystudios.net/ wich looked very cool but also kinda oldskool mod so like i said its an mod that needs a second chance or to jsut stay alive i thought i make an server of it on linux wich was experimental, and with the help of gameservers i managed to get it to work on my server ,so basically it is an UT Engine standalone mod that works on UT, but next to the experiment that was successfull i needed to find some hosting for the fiels sinds i think that the original site will close in a few years, i also managed to find linux server and mac os server files of Infiltration 290 ,and a major big cool full installer for client on windows, i need some people who can make clients instal for linux and mac though but the main thing is to secure the files on several hosting like ut-files.com if they can and want to do it that is, but before i upload them i thought i place it here so everyone knows what those big fiels are 706mb ,2.2GB and smaller mappacks and addons also even some mods :shock: let know what u think anyway and also try it sometime!sorry for my bad english sometimes..

IP of mine INF server for now is 208.167.249.109 :7777 dont forget that u play it with opening the Infiltration.exe instead of the UnrealTournament.exe wich are finded in the system directory of UT99

Greets! 8-)

PostPosted: Sun Aug 08, 2010 1:57 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Upload them and I'll get them moved.

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 8:02 am 

Hi ,thanks for ur reply ive uploaded most of the important files allready to the ut-files directory on the ftp server, thanks again 8-)

PostPosted: Mon Aug 09, 2010 9:32 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got all the files moved over to the ut-files.com repository. Thanks.