Whoops (grabbed before ready)

If you've uploaded files to the FTP, then post in here so the staff will know what to do with them.
evilgrins

Whoops (grabbed before ready)

Post by evilgrins »

http://www.ut-files.com/index.php?dir=S ... r_TRON.zip

1 example, there's a few more in there too, but just to make a point.

Skin above is an unfinished project that I've been working on since 2011. After it was found out I skin I got flooded with requests and I've been juggling my projects around inbetween others. The TRON skin, which is high in demand, that thing at the link above is just a template. It's nowhere near to being done.

No team colors or the specially made helmeted heads that someone helped make to add to the project.

Slow day at work, decided to skim the skins section to see what was there. Saw some things I did finish which are listed, glad of those, but that 1 unfinished.

This too:
Though there's no files as that's a whole other ball o' wax which is so much more complicated... but at Gecko's urgings those will be available sometime soon too.

Just as a rule of thought, it's good to get out and share whatever you can find out there for others to use... but best to make sure you've got the final product. When the TRON skin is done I'm not changing the filename for it. Anybody that has just this template version as opposed to someone that might host it on their server... that's gonna lead to file conflicts.

Just saying.

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: Whoops (grabbed before ready)

Post by Skillz »

Done.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

evilgrins

Re: Whoops (grabbed before ready)

Post by evilgrins »

Appreciated.

Sorry if the post was a bit much after the PM, but I thought it was good advice in general too.