I have 2 errands about map DM-Fuskbygg and ftp server

If you've uploaded files to the FTP, then post in here so the staff will know what to do with them.
58_Yer_Ol

I have 2 errands about map DM-Fuskbygg and ftp server

Post by 58_Yer_Ol »

1 .I never used Ftp and I dont know which formats the stuff should be in - I see mention .uz ( when servers download the files are in this format ) in ftp upload or download - So i wont try until I know more .
2. If You are into funnel maps -> look no further .Yes I live in sweden as some can see just by reading the mapname -It just means shoddy builder - a readme are provided and the map checked today https://www.mediafire.com/file/puy4qt5v ... g.zip/file -If there are interrest then maybe i can relese 2 and 3 but ..

58_Yer_Ol

Re: I have 2 errands about map DM-Fuskbygg and ftp server

Post by 58_Yer_Ol »

Image .This is a screenshot in the editor of DM-Fuskbygg - since screenshots in ut99 stopped working for whatever reason yesterday - Might be the Radeon program or windows 10. Windows didnt like the directX 10 renderdevice and shut down input to my monitor .I'm pretty shure windows 10 is a ongoing beta . ( the creationdate for the map is wrong ,did never change date in windows or go internet )

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: I have 2 errands about map DM-Fuskbygg and ftp server

Post by Skillz »

.uz is for Unreal Compression for, as you said, server redirects.

Upload content you want to share with others in either .zip, .rar or .gz format.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.