* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Mon Sep 25, 2017 1:01 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2014 1:30 pm 
Site Admin

What I am offering here is a free sub domain of ut-files.com to host your project(s). There are a few rules that must be followed before you'll be given the free web hosting. Your hosting will be [nameyouchoose].ut-files.com. Obviously some are already taken and some will be reserved for future games. If you have your own domain name, then we can redirect it to the sub domain hosting.

1. The content must be related to Unreal. Doesn't matter which game, but it has to be related to one of the series. It can be anything from maps, art work, skins, models, mods or whatever else you wish.

2. You can not host a forum on the site. You'll be given a MySQL database if needed, but if you want/need a forum I will give you a forum section on these forums. If you'd look at the Planet Monster Hunt section of this site you'll see that we can customize it to your liking. This means the site can look seamless/identical to the site you build to host your content.

3. No massive file hosting. If you have a lot of files that need hosting then use the appropriate file repository hosted here for your files.

4. No redirect services. I host a free public redirect that anyone can use already.

5. No illegal content. This is not limited to, but including warez software and media.

Please reply here if you're interested in getting your own hosting at ut-files.com

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:25 am 

It would be great to have a seperate little redirect for my UT2004 server so I could edit the files and not have to re-compile under a different name, and it be all in one place that I could delete older versions so it would only be a few hundred MBs! It wouldn't be massive or illegal or a forum :)

PostPosted: Sat Oct 11, 2014 12:35 pm 
Site Admin

I will have to charge a little for a private redirect.

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:47 pm 

i am also considering a donation

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2014 1:50 pm 

first id like to put up the Unreal Tournament 3: Classic Maps Megapack dm maps with both expansions.

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2016 2:34 pm 

hello I have two servers and Unreal Tournament UT2004 I love rai has even FTP please thank you
after I give a donation towards the end of the month
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
francais

bonjour j'ai deux serveurs Unreal Tournament et UT2004 j'aime rai a voire le FTP s.v.p merci
apr├Ęs je vais donner un don vers la fin du mois