Redirect files transfer automatic

Information regarding the status of the site.
Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Redirect files transfer automatic

Post by Skillz »

I went ahead and put the old scripts back to work with automatically transferring the redirect files to the redirect sites. This process takes every 5 minutes. The only down fall right now is if you're currently uploading a file when the script runs it will disrupt that file unless your FTP client treats new uploads with tmp file names before the upload is final. I haven't had time to really work on the script to fix this, but I hope too soon.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.

medor
Super Moderator
Super Moderator

Re: Redirect files transfer automatic

Post by medor »

unless your FTP client treats new uploads with tmp file names before the upload
I use filezilla :hsdunno:

Laambo

Re: Redirect files transfer automatic

Post by Laambo »

Skillz wrote:I went ahead and put the old scripts back to work with automatically transferring the redirect files to the redirect sites. This process takes every 5 minutes. The only down fall right now is if you're currently uploading a file when the script runs it will disrupt that file unless your FTP client treats new uploads with tmp file names before the upload is final. I haven't had time to really work on the script to fix this, but I hope too soon.
I just checked the ut2k4 redirect with my filezilla and see that there is still 18 files that were uploaded on 4/11 & 4/15 that are still there!?

...is this for the server redirect sites???
Download Laambo UT4 Maps here: https://ut.rushbase.net/Laambo