* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 7:04 am 

Any word? I had to take my server down pending updates. Just curious if you had an eta.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 1:00 pm 

How about giving out the password to just some people atleast?

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:18 pm 

actually that's an awesome idea. my server has been down since the login stopped working because of the updates I made that I couldn't reflect in the redirect. It was just too slow to download them from the server to be realistic. But then comes the question really, who do you give the password to? Or maybe logins had to be disabled altogether to prevent the jackasses from scewing with the server.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2011 3:46 pm 

Thunder Frosted wrote:
How about giving out the password to just some people atleast?

...yes, give us admins a 12-24 hour window to update the servers again till you get more time to figure this out! :bigthumb:

...we can PM you for a request for a private password only you pass out. :blue:

what you think skillz!? :cool:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 2:16 am 
FTP Administrator

It is not so much better now that it is not secure.

Make your folders with files and give the download link. So he should be able to put them on redirects.

UnrealTournament-V3

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:56 am 
Site Admin

medor wrote:
It is not so much better now that it is not secure.

Make your folders with files and give the download link. So he should be able to put them on redirects.

I can probably do this, but it will be very time consuming and take away from the time I'm spending trying to figure out a solution.

However, if you guys can provide me with a direct HTTP link to download the files (preferably indexed like the redirect) then I can easily pull those files off the hosted site directly to the redirect site(s), but I simply can't keep up with too many requests.

I wish I did have an ETA, but I do not. I'm not even sure how I plan to solve this issue. So many different ways that I think I can resolve it, but I'd rather be sure before I venture down a dead end road. :hs:

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2011 7:52 am 

Skillz,
Please, please, please do what you need to do. If you need anything just ask. Besides being a ut3 admin I am also work as a network/server admin and diagnostician. My ut3 server has been down since your login has been disabled. I paid for a redirect server from gameservers.com but it sucked a$$ and I canceled it. My stats are in the toilet and my players are irate. If there is anything I can do , besides putting a ton of pressure on you, lol, just ask.

-mauz

PostPosted: Wed Nov 16, 2011 7:43 am 

I even posted up here: ut3-redirect-ftp-can-t-login-t1728.html

As I didn't see this until later... The post above this one was made at 31St/October, and it's now 16Th November, so more than a few weeks has gone past and still isn't online, so it looks like it will be off for a little while longer.

Send us an email or something when you're close to getting it online.

|.. Australian UT:3 - Multi-vote, Custom Maps, TS3, and more : 223.27.25.23:7777 ..|

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2011 2:26 am 
FTP Administrator

News ?

UnrealTournament-V3

PostPosted: Mon Dec 05, 2011 2:12 pm 

Ok. Is there still someone working on the issue or should we just forget about ever adding anything new to the redirect? Or is there any other way to upload new files to it that I dont know of? If so, please tell me where I can send my files and let me know how long it should take before they end up on the redirect.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next