* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Wed Oct 18, 2017 9:01 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 30, 2011 6:24 pm 
Site Admin

No. Sadly I haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I got an idea on how I am going to redo it, just gotta take the time to setup the accounts, redo all the permissions and write a new script to move the files; Although I should be able to edit most of the other scripts to handle the moving of the files.

And any free time I have coming up will most likely be devoted to fixing my phone. :wtc: I dropped it this past weekend, cracking the screen. Galaxy S Showcase, so I gotta order a new screen and do a transplant on it. Also gotta find someones broken phone they no longer want so I can pull the power button ribbon off it because I accidentally tore mine when I was removing the adhesive from it. :wtc: I wish I was made of money. :hs:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:15 am 

Sad =( , You are really having great troubles.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 10:20 am 

Skillz wrote:
No. Sadly I haven't had a chance to work on it yet. I got an idea on how I am going to redo it, just gotta take the time to setup the accounts, redo all the permissions and write a new script to move the files; Although I should be able to edit most of the other scripts to handle the moving of the files.

And any free time I have coming up will most likely be devoted to fixing my phone. :wtc: I dropped it this past weekend, cracking the screen. Galaxy S Showcase, so I gotta order a new screen and do a transplant on it. Also gotta find someones broken phone they no longer want so I can pull the power button ribbon off it because I accidentally tore mine when I was removing the adhesive from it. :wtc: I wish I was made of money. :hs:

well if ure going to buy a screen by other means than official store, be very carefull so the screen itself is not just a cheap forgery, theres plenty of chinese bad quality crap out there including phone screens which look so horrible compared to an original screen.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:26 pm 
Site Admin

We don't have "official" stores here that sell that sort of thing.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 9:29 pm 

Skillz wrote:

yes i understand, just wanted to give u heads up, alot of them sell forgeries which are just rubbish so do ur best to compare it to what u know it should look like.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 4:27 pm 
Site Admin

Legendary_Agent wrote:
Skillz wrote:

yes i understand, just wanted to give u heads up, alot of them sell forgeries which are just rubbish so do ur best to compare it to what u know it should look like.

Thanks for the heads up. I plan to just buy a broken Galaxy S that has a good screen and do the transplant that way, most likely be a little cheaper and I'll know it's a genuine part.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 01, 2011 11:30 pm 

Skillz wrote:
Legendary_Agent wrote:
Skillz wrote:

Thanks for the heads up. I plan to just buy a broken Galaxy S that has a good screen and do the transplant that way, most likely be a little cheaper and I'll know it's a genuine part.

np and yes thats a great plan ^^ anywas success with the phone and ur server.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 8:36 am 

Hello SkillZ, i hope you'll find the problem and fix it :)

I want to thank you alot of all your doing to the UT community for keeping it alive.

I also wanted to ask you, if the files that are currently on the ftp server can be please be added to the website, because i spend lots of time collecting and uploading it, Thank you.

2-movies-kiryat-mozkin-clan-movie-zip-xtreme-conditions-tak-t1692.html

PostPosted: Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:02 am 
Site Admin

Someone deleted them all, I don't see them anywhere.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2011 6:57 am 

Is the FTP back up? I see some newly uploaded files on the redirect today.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 70 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 7  Next