New Redirect? new dirs;can we still use the old urls?

If you've uploaded files to the FTP, then post in here so the staff will know what to do with them.
-=V@STV$T=-

New Redirect? new dirs;can we still use the old urls?

Post by -=V@STV$T=- »

Hi i was wondering if we have to change the redirect urls in the ini now to, or if we can still use the same old ones like we did?

h-ttp://UT3_Redirect.ut-files.com/ //for UT3 [2007]
h-ttp://UT2k4_Redirect.ut-files.com/ //for UT2004
h-ttp://UT2k3_Redirect.ut-files.com/ //for UT2003
h-ttp://UnrealTournament_Redirect.ut.ut-files.com/ //for UT99 [new redirect dir/maps

Dont see one for oldunreal wich have redirect to so u can put them in UT99
dont see an redirect map for xmp but that cause uz2 can be put their also i asume

Or can we just use the old ones like the ones on http://news.ut-files.com/redirect/ ?
:ugeek:

-=V@STV$T=-

Re: New Redirect? new dirs;can we still use the old urls?

Post by -=V@STV$T=- »

Hi ,i was so frindly to check the CHMOD wich is now chmod-700 but i doubt if that will work for external downloaders ,i think CHMOD-754 is better but havent tried it ,dont wurry :shock: i just checked it, i havent tried it by downloading uz yet, i will do soon am to busy making an deticated server for windows in infiltration, maby other people can tell if works ok here?i think that would be cool for ut-files,
Cya :mrgreen:

Skillz
Site Admin
Site Admin

Re: New Redirect? new dirs;can we still use the old urls?

Post by Skillz »

You don't have to change anything, the directory names were changed to make it easier for people to know where to upload files to.
Like this site? Consider a donation to help with server costs.