View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Tue Aug 14, 2018 4:21 pm

Reply to topic  [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3
 MonsterHunt V5.04 
Site Admin

Post Re: MonsterHunt V5.04
When I said newer titles I meant making a MH for one of the newer versions of Unreal Tournament. Such as UT3 or the latest UT4 (that's still in development)

Mon Jun 01, 2015 12:09 pm
Profile WWW

Newer versions are for other "Jedi coders" type... I was looking once at a guy playing UT2003 if I recall well. I can't be sure if I like it as UT'99.
Higor has worked at XC_Engine and he seems to keep improving that. After making game truly stable even protected at several DDoS problems now I have to move away? In my opinion time come to simply enjoy UT99 as it never was.

Aside note: I was rewriting certain things at MBot, enough MH compatible + the rest of stock games, less stressful for engine, little different habits changed at DM ;) . Isn't so advanced and fancy as Botz but it looks enough stable as code, lazy but efficient, passing BlockMonsters crap, etc.

Wed Jun 03, 2015 12:28 am

Nelsona wrote:
In my opinion time come to simply enjoy UT99 as it never was.

YES!!! :2thumbs:

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena

Wed Jun 03, 2015 8:28 am
Profile WWW

Hook wrote:
YES!!! :2thumbs:
And for sure if I still can see 0 Accessed Nones while playing certain maps this is triggering me more and more to stay.

Homework running:
Several MH Levels messed up in the past but looking good have to be fixed, including portations to MH by a lot of people (even me when I was learning Bot Support). At a moment porting a default map to MH seems a nasty work as long as probably Tim forgot to send some A.I. manual to their own mappers - even old pages with info are removed and I heavily found copies implementing them in my server-test machine in purpose to fix stuff according to tech specifications - whatta mess :meh: .

Thu Jun 04, 2015 12:39 am
Reply to topic   [ 24 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3