* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Sat Nov 16, 2019 8:57 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
 Post subject: Re: We're back
PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:32 am 

the free 99 one

http://unrealtournament.99.free.fr/utfiles/

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 4:09 pm 

Skillz wrote:
I fixed it.

Thanks, now it works fine again.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 24, 2014 11:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Wolvines wrote:

Well he does the best he can with what resources he has available.

Bigmama wrote:
Skillz wrote:
I fixed it.

Thanks, now it works fine again.

You're welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 26, 2014 6:49 pm 

Skillz wrote:
Wolvines wrote:

I've never had a problem with medor's site. I used it even before ut-files went bye bye...
...my browser has a translator built into it so that other one being in French was never a problem for me, plus it's always had files that ut-files doesn't have.

Or I should say didn't, as I just saw on ut99.org that medor offered to update everything here with what he's got that isn't already here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 12:23 pm 

I just want to say thanks for making this! And thank you Skillz for updating UT Files with medor's files.
But sure thanks to medor for he's UT file collection.
I will help and donate if I finally I will get my payment... Keep it up! :D

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 3:28 pm 

Welcome back Skillz ,even though i am very busy i also tried a long time to get a backup FTP server ready for u to upload all the UT Files towards, i was planning to do this in a DD-WRT environment router with PROtFTP server this was very quickly done on a linksys wrt610nV2 but somehow it got bricked some month later i tried it again with an asus RT-66U but in that firmware there seems to be some sort of bug wich prevented me to setup the FTP server wright, a dissaster as it was i tried some other things i even bought some harddisks for it the first one it was a expensian desktop disk wich kept splitting itself when setup as one EXT2 disk and i send it back lateron i decided to get a normal raid disk a 2TB seagate with an special hdd case usb3 but than started the dd-wrt ftp problem.I was planning to contact u about it on EPIC forums but no need u here :blue:
Buying a older wrt610n is no option at this moment they are pritty hard to find but i have some alternative i am going to try, i have a QNAP station option wich i am going to explore soon to see if thats a safe alternative and i have bought a license of U-NAS wich if i use that in a desktop pc i can if goes ok make one big hdd disk of more smaller disks ,well at least i am going to test it to see if its a good candidate for the UT-Files backup.
alot other things came and i was getting busyer everyday but at least u know i am working on it.
If someone can donate me a goodworking Linksys WRT610N-V1 or WRT610N-V2 Router(only known one working with FTP SERVER) than there is a big chance i can have the FTP backup server in the air before end of this weeks if all goes well, please contact me on VASTVET@gmail.com I treat only serious request :nono: I also have a lot of good working hardware to swap and some software also depends on what you are looking for afcours :hs:

am also busy and waiting for the right moment to get a grip on fast upload lines but it depends also on the local folks here but depending on time i will come back on this.
If i cant accomplish the promised backup feature than i promise i will donate a significally amount for the UT-Files and UT community wich will be about $150 dollar because if promise something u have to do it :boink: at least before 2016 the main goal.Alternative if i cant get the money at once i will hire a redirect space here and just pay each month one year long i know it is explendid here.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2014 5:39 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

No need to get a router to handle an FTP server.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:21 am 

evilgrins wrote:
Skillz wrote:
Wolvines wrote:

I've never had a problem with medor's site. I used it even before ut-files went bye bye...
...my browser has a translator built into it so that other one being in French was never a problem for me, plus it's always had files that ut-files doesn't have.

Or I should say didn't, as I just saw on ut99.org that medor offered to update everything here with what he's got that isn't already here.

While it was not for you, speed was ah uge issue with me. I never could of gone above 1 mb a sec where as I can get 8 MB a sec here. + This has UT 2004 and 3 files too

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 4:52 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

1Mbps is plenty of speed for a FREE service.

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2014 2:34 pm 

Skillz wrote:
1Mbps is plenty of speed for a FREE service.

Filefromnt is free, get 12 mb sec there.

Also medor's has an illigal full copy for free on UT99.

Shame I just seen it on here too :/

People need to learn to buy it on steam :/

And its still being sold in stores :/

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 42 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next