* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Fri Nov 22, 2019 5:10 am

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 11:47 am 

First, I want to thank Skillz for providing free redirects to the ut community. You are a saint. I'm going to try to donate as much as possible to help out.

KFH is a clan that was formed by ex-VSK (Volunteer Serial Killers) members. We left VSK as the clan leader, Ray, was a douche of epic proportions. Roughly 10 years ago when I was a VSK member I had a server rented through VSK with a damn good discount since I was a clan member. I never experienced the problems that a lot of others did with Ray but I damn sure heard (read) about it on various forums. My buddy [KFH]Vlad also SOD (Soldiers of Destruction, led by Shadow) was the first to jump ship, I immediately followed, and then before you knew it almost everyone left VSK and one by one they all joined KFH. The day I left me and Vlad formed KFH with another old ex-VSK then current SOD member Lott aka CLAN KILLER aka KILLER FOR HIRE.

I told Vlad about this site and he remembered Skillz fondly. I stumbled upon this site looking for redirects as I'm in the process of rebuilding the old KFH server which is a mixture of modded weps and regs, pretty evenly balanced 155/55 low g. You spawn with a modded pistol much better than the enforcer for one, it's called the blue Slayer. The ripper, bio, and impact hammer are also replaced with modded pistols; yellow and red Slayers which are slightly more powerful than the blue slayer that you spawn with and all pistols are fully automatic with a high rate of fire. Basically when you spawn you can instantly defend yourself against elite players without having to translocate all over the place to get a decent wep. Defend yourself and get more weps.

I took a peak at the redirect here and I see that some of our KFH uz files are already on here so that's pretty cool :bigthumb:

I guess I need to make 3 posts in order to get the ftp login info? So, this is my first one :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 4:53 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

I think I might know who Vlad is as well, is that a short spelling of his name? I can't recall what the full name was.

I also know of Ray, a lot of guys from the "GMC" back in the day rented servers from him; and had all kinds of problems.

I also remember the VSK clan, I used to own them back in the "GMC" style game play (155/55, Low Gravity, Giant Maps w/ ESR)

Welcome to the site though.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 05, 2012 10:18 pm 

Thanks.

Yeah Vlad was short for Vlad Z Impaler or Vlad Z. You might have seen him under the SOD (binslayer, regs),KFH, or maybe even the VSK tag if it was long enough ago.

Yeah, GMC clan wanted Ray's head on a stick and I didn't blame them.

Props to GMC for pioneering the 155/55 low grav style of play. I don't want to play ut99 any other way. I used to enjoy the HNC CTF servers which were purely ESR...and there was HOG. Surprising the last time I checked those servers were pretty much dead...but the HNC servers were still around as of late last year.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 06, 2012 1:33 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Yeah HNC is still around. I think the just have one CTF server now though.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 7:53 pm 

Welcome here! :)

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

PostPosted: Sun Oct 07, 2012 9:35 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

There are 1 or 2 GMC servers still running I think. They begin with GMC. I know one for sure, but might be a second as well.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:38 pm 

Random sentimental KFH search on google, and i find this topic, october 2012!!
Who of my old buddies is this KFH-Forever? :), i really, really, really.... (did i say realy yet?) miss you guys....

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 2:46 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Well who started KFH?

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 3:02 pm 

I wasn't there from the VSK to KFH transfer, but my best guess would be that this is Killaman :)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 11, 2012 4:04 am 

Hey Killaman! That's you right?

Like Deathstorm I was doing a little online reminiscing and looked up KFH for the hell of it. Thought you guys still might have a page and stumbled on here.