* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Wed Nov 13, 2019 7:48 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Sep 01, 2012 2:54 am 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Kelly's past will forever haunt him. I will never trust him. He's done so many people wrong, including myself. Please refer to the topic I created showing where this very person who wants to "save" all the Unreal files took it upon himself to delete the very same files I worked so hard to obtain on PlanetMonsterHunt.com. Refer to this topic: planetmonsterhunt-com-hacked-by-a-novice-t1111.html?hilit=planetmonsterhunt.com Nothing, and I do mean NOTHING he has done or created has lasted longer than 6 months. (Probably a lot less than that really) therefore, if he wants to start his own "file repository" with Unreal related files, then he can do just what I did. Very little has been given to me to create what I have created/saved. Not to slap anyone in the face who has helped me obtain the files that I have, as I believe Diehard is the single person who has given me the largest collection of files, but I was not given any special treatment to get them from him IIRC. I can't recall if he uploaded them all (I know he uploads his texture files) or if I ripped them from his site. Most of the things I have in my possession are because I found it and uploaded it myself (Not including the redirects) Granted most of that will change very soon as I've begun to give FTP access to a select few to help me reach out to more files.

With that being said, I've already talked with someone who hosts a rather large community with the resources that I can use should ut-files.com go down in the event that I can no longer foot the bill. Though this will be my last resort should I have to; Simply because moving that many files from one server to another (even a server to server transfer) is time consuming and potentially dangerous. (corrupt files)

With the being said, the Unreal series of games will do just fine without the "help" of some individuals; including myself.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2012 10:29 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Got another $25 donation towards October.

So far that's $45.49 towards Octobers bill.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 14, 2012 4:24 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

As of right now, I've got +$22 and +$30 towards October's bill.

So that's $97.49 towards October.

I am set to start a new job very soon, I'm "hired" just haven't started training for it yet. So after October, I should be able to afford the site on my own again; just depends how many hours they intend to give me each week and how much I will be making. All I can do is hope for the best.

Again I wanna thank everyone who has donated; as well as anyone who intends to donate. Thanks.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 16, 2012 1:10 am 

Hey, that is Great News indeed!
Good luck and prosper on the new job.

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 4:01 am 

hey skills sounds bad u may be closeing ..... this is wingsjane i have problums with the us redrict ,,,, i dont usaly run this end of my server lol couse i not to smart at it but some of my clan mebers take care of it ,, but they not doing a good job at it and i have to look in to it my self now .. i dont know any of the usernames or passwords couse them guys took care of it ,, any way i need help updateing the redrect , i cant seem to get any new files to upload to the uzi derectory !!!!! i hopeing u can help me !!!! anyway please email me jane44442@hotmail.com

ps i just got two new servers one on gameservers and other on game trackers
i have all ways had server on my computer and its all ways used uzi files .com
snow cat made it for me long time ago he says he cant get any new files up there either .
so i pay game servers for new rederict !!!!!i dont want to use game server rederict couse i think they cloaking it so it only gose to one server ... and baisicly all the servers of mine use same files but different wepons and game speed ,, please email me and chat couse i not very good at posting on web site like this , and i a noob when it comes to this kinda thing ,, any way here are my server ips
ut 99 goty

***Luck of the Irish***

HOUSE OF JANE -=ROCKET X6 =-

blackcherry rx

ok there are 3 names and 3 ips .. black cherry is the server i host from my front room computer and the other two i buy last month and i working on them but i dead in water becouse i cant update uzi compressed redrect ,,, it exsepts username but never lets me move files to uzi files.com ,,, lol gives me some wierd message like username ok but password not found !!! any way i can donate and would rather see donations go to u than game servers

so email me please jane44442@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:02 pm 

ok skills wingsjane donated 100.00 now please help me get my uzi files on redrect up to date
like i said above i not to good at this end of the server and i know i have file site here and pass word
but its not letting me up load new files it finds missing files and user name but not password
any thanks and keep up the good work !!!! and hope u new job keeps u working here !!!
i poor gurl and dont make a lot pay check to pay check but unreal keeps me out of the bars ..
both bars ( like bars in jail) LOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
JANE !

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:16 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Hey,

Not going to email you simply because I'd rather post it here so others can learn as well.

First, you'll need an FTP client. I suggest FileZilla, after you've got that you'll want to get the login information for my public redirect server. That information can be found here.

After you've got that, you'll want to compress all the custom files on your server(s) and upload the .uz files to the UnrealTournmanment_Redirect directory on that FTP site. It normally takes ~5 minutes for the files to transfer to the http://uz.ut-files.com/ page so if you don't see them at first, give it a few minutes.

For information on how to compress files head on over to the topic here for that information.

Hope that helps and thank you for the generous donation.

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:51 pm 

this is what i get on the ftp compresser i will read more tomarrow i have to got bed .. lol work !!!

Found 87 .uz files to upload to server
Connecting to server...The requested name is valid and was found in the database, but it does not have the correct associated data being resolved for

PostPosted: Fri Sep 21, 2012 10:51 pm 
Site Admin
Site Admin

Where are you trying to connect?

PostPosted: Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:20 am 

i trying to connect to this link http://uz.ut-files.com/
thats ware my files are !!! at least thats ware snow cat said he put them
and i think like 3 yrs ago i did an upload !! to and then we just played !!!!

[IpDrv.HTTPDownload]
RedirectToURL=http://uz.ut-files.com/
ProxyServerHost=
ProxyServerPort=3128
UseCompression=True
DownloadManagers=IpDrv.HTTPDownload
DownloadManagers=Engine.ChannelDownload
UseCompression=True

any way i trying to figur it out but i have been working 60 hours week plus side jobs !!!
i lucky in work right now so i banking all i can ...
i tryed to login in as wingsjane and i gues some one ealse used a diffrent login name and used my email i dont know who .. any way was long time ago !!!!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 64 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next