* Login   * Register    * Search
It is currently Mon Nov 11, 2019 6:13 pm

All times are UTC - 5 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 2:35 pm 

Hello UT99 Fans!

Our UT99 REDEEMER Game Server, CROSSBONES MISSILE MADNESS or "CMM", has been running now since last October, 2008.
CMM has been pretty successful given how old this wonderful game of UT99 is.
There still aren't many games that surpass it out there, even after 10 years now in 2009.
Our server, "CMM", gets quite a good number of players on it.
When someone jumps on it, others shortly arrive!!!

CMM just keeps improving AND we keep adding New Great Maps Often!!!
CMM is "RAW" Redeemer skill or also known as "Old Skool" Redeemer.
Read about it here ...
http://www.frontiernet.net/~hook8/CMM_S ... Final.html
Or, better yet, the Whole Story of CMM here ...
http://hooksutplace.freeforums.org/cros ... -t474.html

There are no other Redeemer Servers out there like CMM! (ANYMORE)
So - if you miss the good old days of Redeemer Insanity, check out CMM!

See you back at our Site & Forums also! Smile
http://www.hooksutplace.co.nr

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena
IP: 68.232.181.236:7777

Last edited by Hook on Wed Sep 21, 2011 12:38 pm, edited 3 times in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Sun Feb 15, 2009 11:11 pm 

hey hook, yea i go to ur server but barely, nw i cant go bec dont hav ut installed on computer anymore and idk if i should install it agn.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Tue May 26, 2009 12:42 pm 

{MK4}HoTTieHoTHoT wrote:
hey hook, yea i go to ur server but barely, nw i cant go bec dont hav ut installed on computer anymore and idk if i should install it agn.

huh... :?
And what is a Feild?

Last edited by MEAT on Tue Aug 02, 2011 9:24 am, edited 1 time in total.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed May 27, 2009 3:04 pm 

lollll :lol:

Post subject:
PostPosted: Wed Sep 16, 2009 11:31 am 

{MK4}HoTTieHoTHoT wrote:

Well, you SHOULD re-install UT!
What is WRONG with you! :nono:
UT99 is the BEST GAME EVER and you are wondering IF you should have it on your drive???!!! :cool:
Sheeesh! :noes:
ESPECIALLY when it is Played at CMM! :wiggle:

PRO-SNIPER-Redeemers | PRO-Redeemers | PRO-SEEKER-Redeemer | + FOOD FIGHT w/Fry Pan Arena

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 12:17 am 

Hook wrote:
{MK4}HoTTieHoTHoT wrote:

Well, you SHOULD re-install UT!
What is WRONG with you! :nono:
UT99 is the BEST GAME EVER and you are wondering IF you should have it on your drive???!!! :cool:
Sheeesh! :noes:
ESPECIALLY when it is Played at CMM! :wiggle:

UPDATE...
Especially NOW!!!
We are BACK and we are ALL NEW for 2011 with an ALL NEW Redeemer mod!
It is installed in MapVote Columns 2, 3 and 4.
The PirateDeemerCMM!
This redeemer can be set up to DO IT ALL! ;)
(MapVote Column 1 is a pretty fun older redeemer mod that I left on as a default)
Check us out...
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.181.236:7777/

You have NOT Played any NEW Redeemers until you have tried THIS Redeemer!
You will see a big difference here like NO other! ;)
This server IS the No. 1 Redeemer server - we are just waiting to be discovered now. :naughty: LOL :)

More on this later! :lol:

PostPosted: Fri Aug 05, 2011 12:49 pm 

UPDATE...

We are ALL NEW for 2011+ with an ALL NEW Redeemer mod! - a PRO-Redeemer!
The PirateDeemerCMM! - Version 011
This redeemer can be set up to DO IT ALL! ;)
(We currently have 6 (or 7?) Configurations of the one mod installed on CMM)
We can even run several of these Redeemers in ONE game or map. (A FIRST and ONLY for Redeemer!!!)
Check us out...
http://www.gametracker.com/server_info/68.232.181.236:7777/

You have NOT Played any NEW Redeemers until you have tried THIS Redeemer!
You will see a big difference here - it is like NO other! ;)
This server IS the No. 1 Redeemer server - we are just waiting to be discovered now. LOL :)

PS: There are NO Copy Cat Servers out there for our CMM Server!
(sorry to hear that others have copied Gopo's and MEAT's little Mrs. server :| - or was it that They Copied other's servers? Yawn)
Anyway, We at CMM are "it" - Nobody but NObody has what we have or anything even close to what we have.
The Best Redeemer mod out there - PirateDeemerCMM011
No One can touch it! :P
And - We at CMM do NOT use Fake Players like some other "high ranking" servers use.
Nor do we at CMM assign "real players" to log into the server at times and just let them Sit there for hours on end with an occasional frag as some other servers do. :lol:
Our Players (and bots) are ALL REAL, and Always have been!
So do Not let ANYbody FOOL you into thinking that - as has been posted on some UN-reliable forum(s).

UPDATE (8/8/2011)
And what is in store for next year? ... actually THIS year!!! ;)
Also, we are upgrading PirateDeemerCMM011 very soon with even Better Features to Blow your mind! (version 012?) :mrgreen:
Some more All New "goodies" are in the works for this Awesome New Pro-Redeemer - a New Version already coded, but yet to be released - soon though.
(Yes - Even More FIRSTs and ONLYs for Redeemer!!!)
More on this later! :lol:

PostPosted: Tue Aug 09, 2011 6:53 pm 

Hmm...just to clarify what rumors YOU maybe spreading and to provide some facts.
MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer is an original with patented "one of a kind" redeemer mods.
The same "one of a kind" redeemer mods that I once offered you to help with your ailing server.
The same mod you turned down and later tried to copy or tried to have made but failed.
Am I right so far?

And of course you don't use fake players on your server...but you did give it a try earlier in the year.
Don't deny this one because if I look hard enough I just might find a screen shot of it.

But overall you run a pretty good server which I usually try to play a couple times a week.

And to correct you again...you might want to check with GameTracker to see who the current #1 Redeemer server really is.

I'm done...

(not being slanderous just stated facts)

I just love the dark background.

PostPosted: Wed Aug 10, 2011 1:11 pm 

MEAT wrote:
Hmm...just to clarify what rumors YOU maybe spreading and to provide some facts.
MEAT'S Redeemer Screamer is an original with patented "one of a kind" redeemer mods.
The same "one of a kind" redeemer mods that I once offered you to help with your ailing server.
The same mod you turned down and later tried to copy or tried to have made but failed.
Am I right so far?

Ailing server??? What ailing server? :dunno:
Totally Wrong! - there are NO rumors, Never were - Just the facts that have been proven over and over again and again.
Even Gopostal (aka JackGriffin, aka Kelly) admits to your lies NOW (how he wrongly supported your lies and even gave false evidence supporting them) - now that he finally got wise and DUMPED you, your mods, your server, your deemer mod, and most importantly, all of your lies. :bigthumb:
I am REAL surprised that he was ever with you in the first place - NOW he knows better! :bigthumb:
Which reminds me - the BEAT-Deemer (MEET-Deemer?) has stopped evolving now - uh oh :noes: - it actually stopped a while back - no more new deemers at Mrs. :ugh: KARMA eh? :hsdunno:
Our PirateDeemerCMM012 mod can easily keep evolving into whatever we choose, anytime we want, and without having a coder to re-code it - YEAH!
Gopostal finally saw you for what you really are.
I now RESPECT Gopostal Very Much for this wise decision he finally made to end it with you - he is a much better person for it and is fastly gaining back respect again in the UT community partly because of this good decision!!!

Patented? Really? Does the Patent Office have it on record? - Not! - But yes, they are one of a kind.
(but YOU said that someone copied your server - that there were copy cat servers out there like yours - quit saying that if it isn't true)
You never offered any mods to me - My originals were my idea and then coded by Gopostal (aka JackGriffen) and then Greatly expanded and or added to by another great coder.
Even the Seek-Deemer (your base mod) was My idea ORIGINALLY! (all on posts at Hermskii's and my forum for proof)
But, we have not added that original idea I had to our PirateDeemerCMM mod - yet. (we may or we may never)
If we do add it, it will NOT be like yours, we will do it like I Originally wanted it to be, that takes SOME Skill, as we discussed years back.

Actually, your mods MAY be "one-of-a-kind", but ALL they do is seek - will get boring - that is what we have heard from a good number of Mrs. players. (but I suppose that the Threat of being banned by you keeps them there!) :lol:

We had NO "ailing" server - in fact, I was one that has helped YOUR server - I got the old email to prove it.
I did a lot of work for you and your server fixing maps and other things.
Hersmkii is the guy who REALLY got your server going - without Hermskii, you never would even have a server.

MEAT wrote:
And of course you don't use fake players on your server...but you did give it a try earlier in the year.
Don't deny this one because if I look hard enough I just might find a screen shot of it.

NEVER! - Never have and Never will!
(plus I am sure that GameServers.com would NOT allow that type of software on their servers)
Also, remember - screen shots show that they were Altered and so are un-reliable.
PS: I have seen players just sitting on your server for hours on end - just an FYI. (in case you didn't know)
A while back, one player I was watching on Mrs. was on your server for 10 to 12 hours straight and hardly scored a frag.

MEAT wrote:
But overall you run a pretty good server which I usually try to play a couple times a week.

Really? - Thanks! - I may try yours sometime - IF I am able.
But, are you that one guy that comes in a cuts the server down?

MEAT wrote:
And to correct you again...you might want to check with GameTracker to see who the current #1 Redeemer server really is.

Your deemer MAY be the #1 more "normal" redeemer server - haven't checked lately, but there are other servers that are overtaking your servers rank I believe LOL. :boink:
Actually, NO correction needed at all here :nono: - Our PRO Redeemer is the best and most popular in the world - there IS NO other like it anywhere! :bigthumb:
Oh, I agree, yours has been around for a good many years, way longer than our Current CMM has been, and has built up a lot of players and is probably number one in the amount of players that log in. (keyword Log in)
And GT isn't very good with ranking anyway - something is wrong with it.
But, We still know that CMM is number one for New Age "PRO" Redeemer Servers -> in FUN. :2thumbs:
And more and more players are discovering our relatively New server - and it will be getting even Better soon with a new deemer version coming!

Oh, and having a Threat of BANNING from the MRS server by you, of any MRS players seen on other redeemer servers is for sure a big boost to your MRS ranks! - Holy crap! :eek3: :naughty:

Last edited by Hook on Fri Apr 20, 2012 9:36 am, edited 16 times in total.

PostPosted: Thu Aug 11, 2011 12:47 pm 

What does it matter anyway...if I say black you'll say white...blah blah blah.
And of course there's no patent...it's a joke...although it is a one of a kind mod that no other
server has AND a mod that you tried to have copied but couldn't.
(hmm...you're idea but you couldn't get it developed. Wonder why?)
As for fake players someone had them on your server. Just assumed that was you.
Might of been Lucifur? (really not sure who's server it is?)
Although it's funny how the fake players disappeared after I started a thread on UT99.org.
As for GameTracker...no I think it works pretty good. Because 5 or 6 weeks ago I
changed my IP and reactivated my account with GT.
But before I reactiviated MRS was ranked 70th and in that 6 weeks span I shot up to 59th in the GT rankings.
Granted my server is 6 years old and not 3 or 4 years like yours so I might have a more loyal following.
And no need to spy on my server for 12 hours...just log in and see it for yourself.

(not holding my breath but I know you'll reply)